Chapter 1: Irish Twins

Lindsey P.O.V.

"I heard there's two new students coming!" Jennifer squealed as she ran to my locker.

"Really!? Do you know who they are!?" I asked her.

"They're two brothers. I heard Mrs. Isabel say to Mr. Ry." Jennifer said.

It's rare that we have new students in Bishop Peter high school. When we do, after a week here the whole school knows them because we are pretty small than public schools, but then again, this is a Catholic high school.

"What grade are they in?" I asked.

"Dunno. But I overheard Mr. Rocker and Sister Kate say that they are Irish twins!" Jennifer said.

"What type of Irish twins are you talking about?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"There's two definitions for 'Irish twins', Jen. One it can be Irish twin or it can be siblings that are born in the same year." I said.

"Dunno. I just know what I've heard." Jennifer shrugged.

"So are they coming today?" I asked her.

"Yeah. We better keep an eye out," she said.

"Jennifer our school only has two hundred students in here it's not that hard to spot a new student." I pointed out.

"True."

Jennifer went to her locker which was down the hall. I sighed and got my stuff ready for Foundation 3.

I saw Sister Mary, my theology teacher, and two guys follow her.

"And here is the Junior hallway, boys. If you need anything you can find me or Ms. Isabel." Sister Mary smiled at the two guys.

I knew these must be the new kids because one I have never seen them in the hallways and two because it is obvious because one of the dudes had shoulder length hair and that wasn't allowed in Catholic schools.

The shoulder-length-hair guy looked really shy. Well... they both did actually and I can guess why. They must not be used to the idea of going to a Catholic school, but it could be something else.

"If you need help with finding a classroom you can always ask you peer mates." She said to them.

If you are calling me an eavesdropper just know that I am in the Junior hallway and there's only nineteen of us out of thirty-six (now thirty-eight) and it was quite easy to hear a conversation if you wanted to.

"For the males it's Frank Iero and Jose Tapia and for females it's Lindsey Ballato and Cecilia Montez." Sister Mary smiled.

The other brother, the one with light brown hair, slender and tall, nodded. Sister Mary gave them their schedule and then started walking down the hallway.

I was entertain on how the brothers communicated with each other. The tall brother would say something to the brother with the long hair and long-haired brother would nod.

I wondered if he talked?

Before I realize it, I was tackled on the floor by someone.

"Lindsey!!!" Frank yelled into my ear.

Not surprised at all.

"Frank Iero why'd you do that for!?" I asked him, making the brothers turn around and see what was going on.

"For not being at the football game on Friday!" He said.

"Chill out dude. I just missed one and it's only September, dude." I said.