~1~

Emma's POV
That's just fucking great! Mary Margaret got married now Ruby is getting married, when is it my turn to a fucking chance ?! "Emma?" I heard Ruby say pulling me out of my thoughts "Huh?" "What do you think" Ruby asked with a smile. "It looks great." I smiled "Okay so your my maid of Honor , you know what the dress looks like now go pick a color you like while I try on more dresses." "Ok." I go the the dress rack and look through Countless color until I stumbled upon this red dress.

" I go the the dress rack and look through Countless color until I stumbled upon this red dress

I grabbed it on tried it on then knocked on Rubys dressing room door "Rubs look." She came out and gasped "om-ac-g " she said quoting pitch perfect 2. I laughed "I like it a lot plus it's like the dress you have set for the bridesmaids." "Yeah, if you want it I'll get." Ruby told me "No, I'll pay for you already have to pay for so many things and plus I found this on the clearance rack and it's only $50 dollars, I'll get." " you sure because-" I cut her off "I'm positive okay? You just.." I brush her behind her ear "just be happy with Jake." She smiled "your the best." I smiled and went to the dressing rooms and changed back into my clothes then I bought the dress. Ruby and I left our dress there until the day before the  wedding, apparently Ruby doesn't have a place to hide the dress s she's keeping it at the dress shop. "I'm hungry." Ruby said "that's probably the baby talking" she smiled "im only 6 weeks pregnant." "So? When I was pregnant with Henry at six weeks I was eating 3 full grilled cheeses." Ruby laughed "I know I'm the one who made them for you." I laughed "well you make good grilled cheeses." As we turned the corner I saw a small restaurant "hey lets go there." "I wonder they have..." "Mozzarella sticks?"  I said cutting her off ."How did you know?" "A hello ! Are you forgetting what I'm your maid of honor? I know you mozzarella sticks because you eat them all the time not to mention there were countless boxes of your granny's take out boxes in our dorm room at college."  "Hey, they were delicious." "Clearly." Our waitress came and took our orders Ruby got a hamburger with coke and I got a salad with Ranch and coke. "Oh! Maid of honor favor, jake's childhood friend Regina, she wants to be in the wedding and I sorta promised her that you would walk with her ." Ruby scrunched face while closing her eyes "you did what?" I whisper yelled "I'm sorry, I panicked okay." "Well what does she look like at least." "Here , I asked Jake to send me a picture of her just in case you asked that question."

"Okay, fine I'll walk with her

"Okay, fine I'll walk with her." "You just think she's hot." I laughed "look at her, she's just gorgeous." The waitress brought our food and we stared eating. "So how's Henry?" Ruby asked me "he's fine but he broke his arm at school, he says it was an accident but I know someone pushed him." "How did he break it ?" "He "feel" down the slide..."I said putting quotations on feel "like I said, someone pushed him because how in the hell do you fall on a slide ?" Ruby took a sip of her soda " it's possible, not sure how but it is." I took a sip of my soda and raised my eyebrows "okay then." After awhile we finished our meals them I walked Ruby to her apartment " Do yo wanna come up." Ruby asked "I would love to but i have to work an extra shift a the dinner to get your wedding present and henrys birthday present." "Aww, I'm sad I'm gonna miss him turning 5." "I know but he'll understand, he always does." I hugged Ruby and ran to the bus stop." A few minutes later I'm at the dinner and walk in "Your late!" My boss Chloe says "sorry buss ran late." I put my hair up in a ponytail and then I tied my apron around my waist and began working. 6 hours of rude no good unappreciative customers, my shit ended and I pulled off my apron and grabbed my bag as I was walking out I bumped into someone spilling there coffee on both of us. "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I-." I looked up and stopped talking "lily." I said "hey Em, and don't worry about it." "What's are you doing here ?" I asked her "oh I'm in town for Rubys wedding." What the fuck Ruby "oh that's great."  I smiled "well, see you at the wedding." I walked past her but she grabbed my arm "Emma I miss you." I looked at her "well if you didn't cheat on me then there would be no reason to miss me." "You're still mad at me for that?" I pulled my arm of our grasp "Still mad ? It happened two fucking months ago."  "Emma were human we make mistakes." "Yeah?" "Yeah." "Well some of us don't make the same mistake 5 fucking times ! Now if you'll excuse me I have somewhere I need to be." I walked away and walked all the way til i got to 53rd and 54th street and I turned the Corner and walked up the steps to my parents house and knocked. My mom answer the door "hey sweetie!" She hugged me and I hugged back "hey mom". I walked in and put my bag down "where's dad and Henry ?" "There in the back, your father is teaching him how to sword fight." "Why?" I asked "because David noticed he looked sad cause of his arm and so David offered to sword fight and he jumped for joy." I smiled while looking through the big sliding door watching my little soon to be 5 year old play with his grandpa. I sat down and my mom put a glass of apple juice in front of me "thanks." "Your welcome. So tell did you find a good dress ?" "Yeah I did actually it was 50 bucks." "What was 50 ducks?" I turned around and saw Henry's face red "dad, did you put sunblock on his face ? You know he burns easily." "No I did not." "Dad!" I said getting up grabbing a paper towel running it over cold water and then partying Henry's face "you stilld have answered my question; what's 50 ducks." I smiled "no baby boy I said bucks, like money." "Oh, did you spended 50 bucks on my birthday present." I laughed and picked him "nice try buddy, your not getting a hit." He pouted "aw narts" I giggled "alright, we gotta get home." "Alright, be safe." Mary Margaret (my mom) said "see later" David said "bye bye" Henry waved. After 3 blocks Henry passed out in my arms,but we finally got home. I threw thy stuff done and carful put Henry in bed and I carful but quickly changed him into his Pjs. I waked to my room changed into a large t shirt that looks like a dress on me then got under the cover then texted Ruby.
E: Wtf Rubs?!
R: what did I do ?
E: you invited Lily to your wedding
R: oh.... I thought I told you
E: No, no you didn't! I was totally ambushed today after work, we bumped into each other and stared a conversation about how she wants me back and I don't want her back
R: I'm sorry Em, I honestly didn't know she was in town.
E: It's fine
R: sure?
E: positive, good night rubs... Don't Stay up to late with Jake 😉😏
R: first: Your so perverted! Secondly: good night Em.
I smiled at the text locked my phone then plugged it in , turned on my side and feel asleep.