Authors Note

OK hey guys! Sorry this isn't an actual chapter I just need to talk for a minute. I'm so happy you guys are loving this series. The amount of love and support you are giving is amazing! Just a few things I want to say. 

1. I know you guys want me to update a lot because I sort of leave you hanging in a lot of the chapters, but it is summer and I am hanging with friends and family. But that doesn't mean I don't check Wattpad a lot. I read all of your comments, but I don't get the chance to reply to all of you. So please be patient with me and my updates. I don't want you guys to be too used to me updating every few days because when school starts I won't have that much time.

2. I will probably update every 3-7 days.

3. I work on this story EVERY night. Even if gets too late, I work on it for you guys. 

4. If you have any questions, comments etc, that you really want me to answer, feel free to message me on Wattpad or, leave them in the "conversation" part of my profile and I will hopefully get back to you.

5. I'm here for you guys so if you need someone to talk too I'm here. I've went through things myself

6. I still don't know if I will do the Instagram page or not. Comment if you really would like me too

7. I am going on vacation at the end of august so I will probably not update then, or you will have to wait a while for the updates so please stick around

8. I love you guys so much. If I didn't have all your support, this series would have never been possible. Thank you all SO much. 

I will be back with a real update soon, I promise. Love you all,

~Arshina

PS. I changed my profile pic. It's me now! Not the prettiest pea in the pod, but a girl can dream right? Byeeeeee