Playing Hard to Get

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Edward you'd be surprised at how much I've changed. I mean, what . else . is . a . woman . to . do . in . her . freetime?" Everytime I paused in between each word I drew my face in closer to his. I could feel his sweet cool breath blowing onto my face and it sent chills up my spine. " It's been 30 years, Edward." I said sensually in his ear. The way I said his name...it could set us both on fire. I grabbed his chin and pulled his ear to my mouth allowing it to touch it slightly. He let out a rough breath.

"Bella" ,he whispered in my ear. I smiled silently at the fact that it was working. He began to stroke my cheek with his smooth palm. I had to control myself from moaning into his touch. " Bella. Why are you doing this?" He asked me in my ear. I moved to sit on his lap, straddling him. I held onto the back of his neck with both hands and smiled.

"What do you mean?" I asked pretending to be innocent. "What is it that I'm doing Edward?" I briefly looked down between us and back up at him and wrapped my legs around his waist," Ooh, you mean this?" I asked teasingly. He didn't say anything, but stared lustfully into my eyes. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his perfect, muscular body. I could feel his "member" underneath me and let out a little huff. "Yes, that Bella."

I gave him a little smirk and softly leaned into him causing him to lay back into the bed with me hovering over him. I leaned my face into his, my hair falling on both sides of our faces covering us. "Do you like it?" I questioned.

He brushed his hand up and down my back, causing more chills to run down my spine, and placed it gently on the small of my back. He leaned his face into mine and whispered, "Yes."

I let out a provocative laugh began to gyrate on his lap. I leaned in closer to him and placed my lips next to his ear and moaned," Good ". I hadn't even noticed his hands that were rubbing all over me were now tangled in my hair.

I was drawing him in probably a little too much, so I decided to end it right there. Faster than even he could see I quickly got up from on top of him leaving him on my bed in a trance and stood by my closet door behind him.

When he finally realized that I was no longer in his presence he opened his eyes as if he was finally being cast out of a spell. He looked confused at first and then turned his head around to find me grinning at him.

"Bella. What was that?!" he asked with a hint of shock. He sat up so he could see me better. "Did I....do something wrong?" he inquired dumbfounded.

" No." I simply stated.

"But... but, Bella you led me on!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, honestly. I guess that's what I get for trying to show you the new me." I said. I gave him a sexy smile and walked towards my door. Like clockwork I heard Arabella approaching my room and got ready for her knock on the door.

When she finally did I slowly opened the door and stood in front of my baby girl, blocking her entrance. I kind of didn't really want her to see who it was that was sitting on my bed. She noticed the way I was standing and quickly caught up to speed with me. She jokingly gave me a thumbs up and winked at me peering over my shoulder to see Edward. We both began to laugh for a few moments.

I cleared my throat and began to speak," Yes Ara?"

"Oh, We are all downstairs talking and started to wonder where you two were." she started to giggle," But I guess we know where you are now. Anyways, Aunt Alice wants us all to go shopping at the mall later on."

"When?"

"I guess whenever you get some clothes on. But they want to run home really quickly to freshen up first."

"Okay, well let me take a quick shower and I'll be down shortly. In the meantime, could you show your father around the house please?" I asked.

"Sure mom."She replied, "Dad?" I looked back at Edward to see him right behind me and it kind made me jump for a second. He chuckled at me and I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him like a little girl.