Four // Part Two

Lowkey wanting to take a
nice relaxing bubble bath
with candles with my daddy.

Zayn's POV

"Why can't you be more like your sisters, Zayn? You don't see them just going out and partying, do you?" My mother scolded. I rolled my eyes for about the twentieth time during this conversation. It wasn't even a conversation though, I was just getting yelled at by her. My dad was sitting next to her on the couch, nodding along at some things. He never really cared what went on in my life anymore.

"Oh so you do pay attention to know what I'm doing in my life? Wow. I thought you couldn't care less about me. Because all you guys ever fu.cking care about is your daughters and not me! So fu.ck you guys, I'm leaving!" I yelled at them. I ran up the stairs to pack some clothes and extra things I will need for awhile to leave. I couldn't stand being here any longer.

While I was packing some clothes up , I decided to call a friend up to see if I could live with them.

"Hello?" Liam said on the other line. I smiled, thank God he answered.

"Hey Liam, can I crash at your place for awhile. I can't stand being here any longer." I sighed.

"Yeah of course, we have an extra bedroom so you can just stay in there. Mind telling me what happened?"

"I'll tell you when I get there in a few hours. I'm going to Louis' house now then I'll make my way over to yours." I exclaimed while zipping my suitcase up.

"Alright, bye."

"Bye."

I grabbed my suitcase and walked downstairs towards the door but was stopped by my dad. He held onto my forearm and glared into my eyes.

"You are not leaving this house Zayn Malik." He scolded. I scoffed at him and pulled my arm back.

"You don't tell me what to do anymore, as of now, you're not my dad. And she's not my mom." I said pointing to my mother for a second. "I don't want you guys in my life anymore sense I'm such a bother to everyone. I'm leaving now and I'm not coming back again." I glared back at him. His face was flaming red when I was finished saying what needed to be said.

Next thing I know he slapped me in the face as hard as he could. I clinched my cheek in pain and glared even harder at him.

"Don't fu.cking hit me again." I said. I punched him in the jaw before making my way out and into my car. I placed my things in my car and started engine, not looking back.

----------------------

I parked my car in Louis' driveway and made my way up to the door of his house. Knowing that the boy was home alone, I know he was careless about locking the doors so it was easy to get in the home.

I walked inside and made my way up the stairs and into his room, opening his bedroom door.

He was laying on his stomach on the bed reading a book, not even noticing me. I walked towards him and snatched the book out of his hands. I placed the book on the side of his night stand and stared into his eyes.

"What the heck Zayn, you can't just do that." He glared at me. He grabbed the book back and started reading. The thing was though I was pissed. I was pissed at my parents today and now I just wanted to relax but I guess that's not going to happen now.

I snatched the book back and threw it across the room. I grabbed the hem of his jeans and pulled them down his legs, leaving him in just his underwear.

"Zayn! What are you doing?!" Louis yelled at me. That just made me more mad than I was before. I slammed my hand down on his plump ašš hard.

"You do not talk back princess." I slapped his ašš again. "Is that understood?" I questioned.

He didn't answer me, so I slapped him again.

"I asked you a question, princess. Now answer it."

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry!" He squeaked when I slammed my hand down again. I smiled down at him and gave him one last good slap, making his bum very red with my hand prints. I grabbed his hips and pulled him on my lap on the bed. He instantly wrapped his legs around my waist and cuddled into my chest.

"I'm sorry daddy for talking back." He mumbled into my shirt. I chuckled at his innocence and grabbed his chin to look up at me. He looked into my eyes with those soft baby blue eyes of his, making me smile.

"It's okay baby, I've just had a very stressful day today." He looked like he was going to ask me why but I stopped him quickly. "Don't ask, I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay daddy. Can I help you relieve that stress though?"

"I'm not in the mood for sëx now princess."

"Silly daddy! I was talking about a message." He giggled. My heart warmed up at the sounds of his giggles leaving his lips.

"Of course baby." He gave a small cheer and got off my lap to push me down on the bed, to were I was laying on my stomach. I lifted my self up for a short second to lift off my shirt and throw it across the room.

Across the room I could hear Louis grab some massaging oil and pour the liquid into his hands. He climbed on the bed, plopping himself on my bum so he could get a good angle of my back.

He started the massage, digging into the nots in my back, making me feel blissed out by the time he was done rubbing my back down and massaging the pain. (Yeah sorry I didn't go into detail because I don't know how this works man, like I hate massages)

After he was done, he got off of me and went into the bathroom. I heard the bath water start, but I stayed still because I felt like I couldn't even get up right now. He came back in the room and grabbed my arm to pull me up.

"Daddy come on, you gotta take a bath now or you're gonna be all sticky from the oils." He said pulling me up. I got up and followed him to the bathroom to take my bath.

We pulled off the rest of our clothing that was still on and got into the bath, me behind Louis. He laid his back to my chest and rested his head on my shoulder.

We stayed like that for awhile , just enjoying each other's company without saying a word. I smiled in bliss, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm so happy to have you in my life Louis."