NO NO NO

Allison P.O.V

"Come out Allie now!" my best friend Nash yells from outside the bathroom door. Nash and I have been best friends since I can remember. I am dating his other friend Cameron and we have been dating since my 16th birthday. I am 18 now and WAY to young to be thinking about a family. I have to be thinking about college! Not a little baby!

"No I...I cant" I say between sobs 

"Allie please" I open the door with the test in my hands. Nash grabs me and pulls me into a hug.

"Everything is going to be okay" he says

"OKAY! No it won't! Cam has always said he doesn't want a baby for a while! I am not about to be like oh yeah Cam by the way I'm pregnant!" I yell pushing him away from me.

"You have to call and tell him" Nash says holding out his phone

"No I am not going to tell him" I cry sitting on my bed

"Allie what are you going to do when you start to get big?" he asks sitting next to me

"I don't know" I cry into his shoulder and he holds me.

"Allie call him" he says and holds out his phone.

"Fine" I huff and take his phone. I find Cameron's contact and press it.

"Hey bro what's going on?" Cameron answers

" Hey Cam it's Allie" I say trying not to cry

"Oh hey baby why are you calling from Nash's phone" he says concerned

"Um...I'm sorry Cam we need to break up you will thank me later bye." I hang up the phone and hand it to Nash crying.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Nash yells at me

"Because I don't want to put I'm through this he doesn't need this in his life." I cry and go to my door.

"I have to go talk to my parents" I say opening the door with tears in my eyes and Nash nods shyly.

I walk downstairs and see my parents sitting on the couch.

"Allie sweetheart what'd wrong why are you crying?" My mom asks walking over to me

"I...I n...need to t...tell you so...something" I manage and my mom hugs me.

"Yes dear?" she says

"I...I'm p...pregnant" I say with my eyes shut. I don't hear anything but my moms arms are not around me anymore. I open my eyes and see my dad with his arms folded and my mom is shocked.

"You're what?" My dad yells and I look down

"Allison Daniels I cant believe you! Why would you do this to yourself what about college?" My mom says looking into my eyes which are full of hurt.

"Yea well she can figure that out herself. If she wants to play house then she can really play house by finding herself one." I look at my dad. I cant believe he just said that.

"What?"

"You heard me! You are not allowed to stay here anymore. You can go stay somewhere else but not here." I turn to my mom who looks down.

"Whatever" I say beginning to cry. I run upstairs to my room and slam the door grabbing a suitcase.

"I'm guessing it didn't go well?" Nash says as I grab clothes out from my dresser. I look at him tears in my eyes.

"No it didn't" I sob throwing everything in my bag

"I'll help" He goes to my bathroom and grabs everything from there and hands it to me.

"Thanks" I say and close my bag.

"You can stay at my house" Nash offers and I nod. He grabs my suitcase bringing it down the stairs behind me.  I don't say a word as i shut the front door behind me.