"Fool. You do the same. You're over protective on her too. So you guys are perfect together."

"Yeah. Yeah you're right. Well I'm going go see her now.

"No. Sit you're ass down. You just came back from her place."

"Fine." He said while sighing again. I made my way in front of Vic because he's always sitting down on the couch with that damn phone.

"Hey Vic."

"What." He said in a bored tone.

I looked at Dylan and gave him a smirk. Then He did the same.

"Yeah hey Vic." Dylan said while walking towards him and standing next me but in front of him.

"What do you want?" He asked again in the same tone but not bothering to look at either one of us.

"Um who you texting right there?" I taunt.

"None of you're business."

"Aww. Come Vic." Dylan said while he stepped closer, trying to look.

"No." He said while pulling his phone closer to himself.

I looked at Dylan and nodded my head. 'On three' I mouth. He nodded. 'One...two...three.'

We both jumped on him and I grabbed his phone. Dylan was holding him down while I was looking at his message.

"YOU LITTLE FÛCKERS ARE DEAD. YOU HEAR ME. DEAD!"

"Oh look boys he's texting Valery. Awwww."
I said while jumping up and running around the couches and tv.

"GIVE IT HERE BRUCE!" He said while pushing Dylan off and chasing me.

"Awww. Let me see what she said. 'What are you doing right.' Vic's turns 'Nothing. What about you.' ' oh nothing just hanging out with Ariel.'  'Oh. Your life is boring ;).' 'Fûck you. Okay. :)'   'what ever. ;)'   'Has Bruce told you what happen between him and Ariel?' 'No. What happened?' 'That he. Lalallalalala.'   You guys don't need to hear that. Oh, look what Vic said. 'Hey. Do you maybe want to go on-. oomph."

"GIVE IT BACK." He said while punching my sides, and laying on top of me.

"Ahh. Get off of me! Dylan!" I said while throwing the phone at him.

"What? Oww. Why? Why would you do that?"he said while rubbing he's arm. Vic didn't waste no time to get off of me and run towards his phone on the ground. Dylan finally realized what I threw at him,then he grabbed the phone of the floor, but it was to late because Vic tackled him.

"Get off of me you fat fûck."

"Thank you." Vic said while he got off of Dylan with his phone in his right hand.

"Oh and, fûck both of you. And next time don't touch my phone or I will. Make you regret it. Got it?"

"Got it." Me and Dylan said at the same time.

"Good." And with that he walked out.

"Damn. Didn't think he was that serious about he's phone." Dylan said while taking the ps4 remote from Vince.

"I know right."

"Anyway. What was Vale talking about on the text, about you and Ariel?"

"Nothing.  We just pranked each other. That's it." I said while lying to his face. Here's the thing, when I lie, I tend to move my pointing finger, and when I'm mad I move my pinky. So right now I'm moving my pointing finger.

"You're lying." Andrew said while pointing at my finger.

"No I'm not." I hissed at him.

"Yes. Yes you are. Look at your finger. It keeps on moving." He smirked.

"No it's not." I said while I grabbed my finger and made it still.

"What really happened Bruce?" He asked while making his way towards me.

"Nothing Andrew."

"Let go of your hand and tell me you didn't do anything."he said while crossing his arms.

"No." I said while my eyebrows furrowed.

"See. It's because its true." He taunt.

"No." I hissed again.

"Come on Bruce just tell us." Dylan said while pausing the game.

"Yeah. I want to know." Vince said while butting in.

"I SAID NO! We didn't do anything! Anything that Vale said, it's all bull. So don't be asking me what we did or didn't do!" I said while my pinky moves now.

"See you just said you guys did something. What was it?" Andrew asked

"NOTHING!"I said and making my way up stairs towards my room.

Ugh. I'm so going to kill Vale when I see her.

****

What 2 couples now?
I know, Andrew and Steph were going
to be together sooner or later.

[ 2 down. 3 more *sips tea* ]

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS