The Smut Begins ;D

LAURANCE'S POV
     I hear the sound of the school bell, I then walk to my class and begin my day at school
   *I DONT WANT THIS TO BE BORING SO LETS TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY*
LAURANCE'S POV
    Finally the school day is over, the first thing I think about it Garroth. "Where is he, I swear I saw him a second ago" I then feel someone grab me from behind "AHHH!!!!" I hear a small chuckle I immediately know that it's Garroth. "Oh my god Garroth stop scaring me, you know I get scared easily" I feel his lips against my cheek, his soft lips, they almost felt like silk. "I'm sorry, but to be honest it was kind of funny". I chuckle a little and then look into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. "It wasn't that funny" I then try to act sad to teach him a lesson for scaring me
   GARROTH'S POV
    I see his face, it looks, indescribable, he looks upset, disappointed, it broke my heart. I then embrace him, I bring him close to me, "I'm sorry did I upset you, I'm so sorry". I then see him smile "that's what you get for scaring me" I get frustrated and a little embarrassed. "Seriously Laurance you made me feel terrible well I'm sorry for scaring you, now let's go to your house and I'll show you my apology" I then gave him a cheeky grin and he knows exactly what I'm talking about. "Ok cmon lets go I can't wait for your apology"
  LAURANCE'S POV
     I know exactly what this apology is, we're gonna get rough, and I can't wait, but I don't want to go to far. I'm not going to have sex with him, well not today, but maybe soon. I then walk to my house with Garroth and we go straight to my room and we lock the door. As soon as I locked the door I felt his hands push against my chest, I fall onto the bed. I'm now laying down on my back and I look up to see Garroth taking of his shirt. Damn he looked so hot, I felt turned on and I smile at Garroth "hey let's not go to far ok babe" Garroth looks at me and smiles "ok I didn't want to go to far either". I felt so happy that he understood, he then jumps onto my bed and he's now on top of me. We start to kiss but it wasn't like the kiss at school, it was more passionate, and rough.
   GARROTH'S POV
      I felt amazing, feeling his lips against mine was the best experience of my life, I then lick his bottom lip asking for permission to let my tounge explore his mouth. He teases me and doesn't except it "God damnit Laurance stop teasing me and let's get serious". Laurance smiles "ok fine but don't start thinking that you have power over me". I then collide my lips with his again and then a lick his bottom lip for permission again, he gladly excepts it and let's my tounge roam his mouth.