Plans

Its been a couple of weeks since Steve last saw Tony, the mission was a success. The target was captured and taken to jail all thanks to Steve, well actually more thanks to Tony. Tony had taken it upon himself to do extra research on the target Steve was assigned, with this research the mission was finished at least 2 months early then the 3 months expected.

Steve didn't have the chance to thank Tony, being that Steve doesn't have Tony's personal number even though Tony had given it to him after the attack of New York. The thing is that at that time Steve had put it in an old box with hundreds of other numbers and honestly hadn't thought about looking for the number. Steve had thought about asking Nat, Nick or any other Avenger for it but honestly he thinks it would be way to awkward to answer why he wanted it or maybe he was just too shy.

Steve had been given a little break from SHIELD being how big of a success his mission was and also because most missions were already given to Nat or Clint because of this Steve has tried to find things to do, he has even enrolled himself in an drawing and painting class every Tuesday. Other then that Steve does pretty much nothing accept watch the news and go to the gym.

Steve had woken up like normal and was sitting down watching the news. The typical news were said but then something caught his interest. It was Tony. It was the same layout of an announcement like the one he saw for the so called Avengers tower a couple of weeks ago.

"I would like to announce the official opening of the Avengers tower." The crowd yelled in excitement then the camera panned over to the side, where you could see Bruce and Nick Fury.
Tony silenced the crowd with his hands. " I would also like to say that there will be a opening party at the Tower this Friday, i have personally written the invitations of the Avengers personal friends and colleagues and obviously all the Avengers are invited. Thank you so much for being here everyone, see you next time!" Tony closed the announcement and the broadcast finished, returning to the normal news.

At the moment the broadcast finished, a message was sent to Steve's phone. "Unknown number?" Steve thought to himself.

Steve thought about replying, he had seen a lot of scary things about people getting random messages, also he was nervous because he only had 10 people in his contacts and all of them were added by Nat but he thought it was weird since the person ...

Steve thought about replying, he had seen a lot of scary things about people getting random messages, also he was nervous because he only had 10 people in his contacts and all of them were added by Nat but he thought it was weird since the person obviously knows about him.

Steve was taken a back

Steve was taken a back. "Gotta play it cool, Steve" He thought to himself.

And with that message sent

And with that message sent. Steve headed out to the gym.

( Okay I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💖 I hope you guys like the text photos, thought I'd try something new 👋🏻

I'll try and upload regularly from now 😉 As always thanks for reading and sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes 🙃😂

If you have any suggestions, please comment below 😚🙏🏻)