19.Gaara's Gift

En başından başla

“There has never been a rainstorm in the sand village since it was founded how is this possible?” said the old lady.

“I sense a form of chakra coming from it. Weird enough it’s also coming off of Areya too.” Said Kakashi-sensei.

Then I acted I don’t what happened but I knew how to stop it. I made my way to Areya and hugged her. I heard her gasp. I just stood there hugging her, and then I heard the man from before.

“The storm, it’s subsiding!”

I nodded and looked at Areya. I grabbed her face gently and made her look at me.

“Areya it’s okay. I promise I’ll get Gaara back for sure!”

She opened her eyes and wiped her tears away. She hugged me again only tighter.

“Arigato, nee-san.”

Areya’s POV

After I was calmed down by Naruto, I got dressed in my ninja clothes. (AN: Her outfit is exactly like Sakura except her top is back, skirt is white, and the shorts are longer {reaches her knees} and she wears her headband around her forehead [yeah I’m lazy deal with it])

I went to the room where everyone was meeting. I heard voices. They were talking about Gaara.

“There were two of them, one has Gaara.”

I remembered the guy with the blond hair during our fight. I didn’t know he had a partner.

“All you have to do is follow his scent.”

I walked in now and they looked at me.

“Naruto….Areya.”

I nodded and so did Naruto.

“Kankuro are you positive that one of the men was Sasori?”

“Yeah he said he was Sasori of the Red Sand.”

Sakura came in along with Sasuke. She was holding a cup while Sasuke held the kettle. I heard Kankuro gag when she told him to drink it.

“Come on! Let’s get out of here!” Naruto said as he picked up his backpack.

“Naruto Uzumaki…..Areya Miko.”

I looked at Kankuro he was looking down. He then looked up and had a serious face on.

“Please save my brother.”

I smiled and nodded. I was going to save Gaara even if it costs me my life. I felt the sunshine on my back coming from the window. I can’t forget about my kekkei genkai. I need to have my emotions in check.