19.Gaara's Gift

Me: Hey guys sorry I havent Uploaded in a while!  I blame Christmas!

Gaara: ?

Itachi: Well Yuki-chan your lying. Youve been doing NOTHING the last couple days

Me: Well SORRY for being sick!

UNTO THE STORY!

-------------------------------------------

Gaara’s subconscious

‘Areya, I hope you are okay. I put my chakra in you so the sand will also follow your will. This might be the last time I see you, so my sand will always be there for you when I can’t protect you.’

I saw a plain filled with short grass. At the end I saw a young girl. She had brown hair that reached her neck wearing a black shirt with shorts and she was huddling herself into a ball. Around her were faceless people, yelling at her.

It shifted and then I saw her older and stronger. She was fighting someone, but she was using SAND. Her opponent was also using sand. Then the light changed and I saw them. It was Areya and me. We looked like we were having fun. I even saw myself smile.

‘Daddy!’

I turned to the voice and saw a young girl with short red hair and was wearing a light blue dress and a young boy with brown hair following her. I saw my older-self catching the young girl in my arms. Then I realized this was my family. I saw the peaceful world darken and there was darkness.

Areya’s POV

I fluttered my eyes opened and came face to face with a certain ravenette. I stood up on my bed and looked around the room. I saw Naruto crying, yet smiling.

“Naruto?” I asked quietly.

I saw come towards at lightning speed. He caught me in a bone crushing hug.

“Areya! You’re okay!”

“Naruto….can’t…..breathe!”

“Sorry.”

He quickly let go and I looked around the room, hoping to see my red headed love but no avail. He was still gone. My eyes started to water and I looked down and started sobbing my broken heart.

Naruto’s POV

She just started crying. She broke down and cried. I’ve never seen her cry.

“What is that!?”

I looked to where a man was near a window and saw what he was pointing at. It was storm clouds. Those weren’t there when we came. Then it started pouring like crazy.