Chapter 3 (Edited)

Jenna's (P.O.V)

It's been three weeks since my rejection. Every time I look at my mate, he either ignores me or sends death stares.

By now the whole pack had found out that I was Celeb's mate, and they did the same thing that they have been doing for the very longest time; taking Celeb's side.

{A week ago}

Every pack member was present in the large living room. Most of them had a normal nonchalant face, but Celeb’s parents, mine, and some other close relatives had weary faces.

I couldn’t seem to figure out what had caused them to look like that, but I had a mere feeling that it was because of poor unfortunate strong warrior being paired with a useless un-she wolf.

The room was too quiet for my likening. It always made me feel awkward and uncomfortable when they discussed a matter that concerned me. Finally as the lord heard my prayers, Celeb’s father spoke.

"So what have you decided Celeb?" I stared at Celeb with a dread face knowing what his answer was going to be. There was no reason for these people to worry over a matter which had been solved already. They were going to get what they wanted no matter what, and he had made sure to accomplish it either way.

Celeb just shrugged and looked at his father casually, a reaction which got me curious.

"I am going to do the same thing that every men has been doing in this pack." He said turning to face me.

My body started to tremble with nervousness as everyone’s eyes landed on me. I tried to make my form much smaller, but their curious gazes made it impossible.

"I Celeb Taylor, as the future beta of this pack, reject my mate Jenna Sky in front of the whole pack once and for all. There is no reason for you to worry about anything dad, I know what I am doing" As he announced each word out loudly, my body trembled with great force as I tried to hold back my tears.

Why were they so cruel? It wasn’t fair.

Blinking really hard and fast, I looked at Celeb's family. His father was patting him with a proud smile, while he was staring at me with a blank expression.

Ignoring his blank stares as best as I could, I looked around the house and surprisingly most of the pack members had pity faces. This even made me feel worse that I was already feeling.

Josh wasn’t even paying attention as he was too busy on his phone. Bella was beside mother and father, who had mourned faces. As much as it brought flicker of happiness in me watching them having some sort of real feeling towards me, it also pained me knowing that they couldn’t do anything about it.

Feeling ashamed and disgusted of not being valued and wanted, a sudden idea of running away formed in my brain.

But who was I kidding? Last time I attempted on acting upon that plan, it totally backfired me. I was alone in the city with no food and money. I couldn’t even find a place to sleep peacefully for one night.

So having no other choice, I decided to get back to my hellhole. Father and mother scolded me a lot for acting so stupidly, but they had to look beyond all that stupidity and think for once what had caused me to take such an action.

Looking for the last time at my long lost mate, I got up from my seat and quietly made my way to my room.

 [End of Flashback]

Leaning against the headboard of my bed, I let out a deep tired sigh. There was no use burying myself under these stressful thoughts.

He had made his mind and he wasn’t going to change it, even for the sake of the bond. He was but a strong headed and fierce man. He had no feelings about anyone else but himself, and he made it look like he was very much happy about it.