((Quick A/n))

A/n: Okay so basically I just wanted you guys to know that I may or may not be able to get out another update for about a week or so because I have some family coming down... I'll be having my cousin over and we'll be going out so I won't be near my computer... I recently got a new phone, a galaxy j3, so I'll finally be able to use my phone to update. The only problem is that it'll be arriving on Tuesday... When I get it, I may try to update when she's sleeping but I'm not sure how that's going to go... So I guess we'll see...
When I last checked I had 87 followers and over 440 votes on this story, I'd like to take a minute and say thank you. I would've never imagined getting that many votes nor as many views as I currently have! I also would've never thought that I would have as many followers either, so thank you for taking some time out of your day to read my story, thank you for giving my writing a chance, and thank you for supporting me and giving me that extra push when it came to updating. I know I don't update as often as I should or want to but when I see those comments, they give me the motivation I need to make something I feel proud of...
I want to thank you all for being so patient and understanding, I don't know what I'd do without you guys~ <3
~ Bokkusu ( ◞・౪・)