Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I couldn't sleep. Every time I shut my eyes all I see is his green one. I haven't slept in a week and it's taking a huge tole on my body. I moved around the house slowly trying to keep my eyes open. Even when I had to change it seemed like it took so much effort even though it became really easy.

I made my way to the living room and let my body drop onto the couch. Once I sat down the door bell rang. Fuck.

I started getting up but James had made it before I even got up.

"I got it babe!" He called

Thank god! I relaxed back into the couch.

"Rose, you have a visitors."

I raised my arm in to the air. "Enter visitor." I said waving them forward.

All I herd was laughing.

"Hey Rose," Amanda said walking around the couch and looked at me. "You look like shit!"

"Why thank you." I said sarcastically

Amanda helped me sit up then sat beside me.

"What happened to you Rose? When we talked on the phone and you said you herd someone down stairs then you just hung up on me." Amanda's voice was panicked but some what soft.

I could feel the tears stinging my eyes.

"Um..." I took a deep breath. "I was taking a bath to try and stop the pain in my body. While I was talking to you I herd a crash down stairs near the kitchen so I went to check if it was James." I stopped remembering that there was something else I had to tell her, but I wasn't sure how James would react to me telling her.

"Well?" Amanda prompted

"I need to talk to James first. It's something else I need to tell you but I need to check with him first about it. Could you help me up please?

"Um, okay sure."

Amanda stood and gently helped me up.

"Wait here, I'll be back."

She nodded. I slowly walked to where I felt James was. He was in our room. Great I have to climb those bartered stairs again. I swear it took me ten minutes just to get to the top.

Ten fucking minutes!

I stopped once at the top to catch my breath, then went to mine and James's room only to find him sleeping on our bed. I walked over to him, and just to be a bitch I tried my best to will my tired body to jump onto the bed to wake him up.

"James. We nee to talk about something." I say while yawning.

"What would that be my love?" He would his arms around me and pulled me into the side of his body.

"I need to tell her...I can't keep it from my closest friend. I need someone to listen..."

"He could tell everyone. That would put you in danger and I can't let you go through that."

"I'll tell her not to say anything. But please James."

He let out a sight.

"Fine. But I'm going down stairs with you."

"Thank you." I said letting my teeth run over his neck. "Can I?" I whispered.

"Of course."

I let my teeth sink into his neck, the blood flowing. I rolled my body on top of his and rocked my hips.

"Don't temp me love." James's hand found its way on my behind.

I laughed. "Come on my little sex machine. Let's get this over with." I gave him a kiss on the lips and we climbed off the bed and headed to the living room where Amanda waited for us.

"Amanda...before I tell you the rest of what happened...there's something else that goes along with it..." My head was spinning.

James wrapped his arm around me for support, but he was the on the continued.

"Now Amanda, we need you to keep an open mind. And above all you must not tell anyone." James said

She looked at me. "Your not pregnant are you?" Then she turned her angry eyes to James. "Couldn't keep it in your pants could you?!"

James growled.

"No Amanda I'm not pregnant.

"Good."

I took a deep breath.

"Amanda...James and I...are werewolves." I shut my eyes and squeezed James's hand.