Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I was laying on his bed with James hovering over my body.

"I'm ready." I said

"I'll try to be gentle." James said kissing my neck.

I could feel his hardness pressing against my sex. As he started kissing me with so much love, I felt him slowly enter me. I sucked in air as pain took over. But it then turned to pleasure once he was inside me and started moving.

There was so much pleasure inside my body that I thought I was going to explode.

I felt both of our bodies collapse at the same time.

"Are you okay?" James asked, I could hear worry in his voice.

"I'm so happy that I can't even explain it." I explained with a little laugh.

"Good. Now let's shower." He say kissing my forehead.

"But I wanna sleep." I whined playfully nibbling on his ear.

"Trust me," he said in a seductive voice "you'll want to." James's hand slowly moved down my stomach towards my sex.

"Don't tempt me."

I ran my nails up his back leaving scratches.

"To late," he said with a wink " I want you to have the whole thing,"

And with that James lifted me into his arms and we headed oh the shower.

Hey guy, dirty this chapter is short but the next one will be quite long:) give me some ideas on what you think should happen with Rose and James by commenting. As well check out my friends book 'in a nut shell' the picture is of a nut :) and remember don't forget to vote :)