-6-

Soon enough you all arrived at your home for a few days. You breathe in the fresh air as you get out of the van after Wes and stretch your body. It felt so good to be able to move again and have some personal space after traveling with those guys. You go to the back of the van to get your luggage which is handed to you by Wes. You're about to take it when someone snatches it from you.

"I'll take that." Shayne says, pulling your and his luggage behind him.

"Shayne, you don't have to do that!" You say, jogging after him until you catch up. You open the door for him, that's the least you could do.

"I'm already doing it. Don't worry about it." He smiles at you as you both enter the log house. It has a nice feel to it. There were carpets covering the floors and all looked cozy. In the back of the room you noticed a small kitchen and you smiled to yourself. Now you just needed to get the ingredients to make your cookies!

"So, let's find those rooms." Shayne smiles once again. He sure seems happy. You try to get your luggage back but just then he walks away, searching for the rooms you'll be staying in. As soon as you found them you saw that they labelled the rooms with "Crew" and "Squad/Games/Editors".

"We're in the same room then." Shayne gestures for you to walk into the room first. You notice that only two bunk beds are already taken. Probably by Ian and Anthony.

"So, where will you go?" You ask Shayne as you start to climb onto the top of a bunk bed close to the back of the room.

"I don't know, I guess I need to be near you somewhere so I can make sure no one breaks the fapping rule." Shayne and you both laugh and he shrugs, probably actually meaning what he just said. "Let's share bunks!" He says in a girly voice, throwing his bag onto the bed underneath yours.

"Yaayyyy we're bunking together!" You also say in a girly voice, clapping your hands. You mess up the bed sheets a little just to make clear that this bed is taken. You jump down from one bunk, almost falling because that's just how clumsy you are. Soon enough, Wes, Lasercorn and Sohinki walk into the room.

They occupy the bunks next to Shayne and you. You all unpack your stuff and more and more people come in and rush to their bunk beds. You also went to check for the ingredients you need for your cookies. Just as you take out your phone charger Anthony and Ian walk into the room together.

"Welcome guys!" Anthony says, clapping his hands together. You all cheer.

"So we've hung up some schedules in the lobby. Today we can all get used to this place and hang out a little, maybe even go sledding! What do you think?" Ian looks at all of you questioningly and you all agree to going sledding.

"Alright then, we'll meet outside." Ian and Anthony both leave the room and you think about actually joining or running to the shop to get some ingredients you need to make your cookies. You go to where Wes is standing and tap on his shoulder, seeing as he was just talking to Lasercorn.

"Hey, can I ask you a favour?" You ask him nicely and he just smiles.

"Sure, what's up, (Y/N)?" Wes asks, leaning against the bunk beds. You motion for him to come closer as you don't want anyone else to know your plans.

"I wanna make cookies but there's something really important missing... Flour. I need it, and seeing as you're tall and all and can run fast I wanted to ask if you could run to the store?" You look up at Wes and he sighs, nodding. Actually he wanted to go sled with everyone else but that will be delayed.

"Sure, I'll leave now. See you in 10!" And then he speeds off. No one seems to notice, since everyone's getting ready. You walk over to your luggage and take out a hoodie. You always want to be comfortable when you're making your cookies. And cozy. You feel someone put a hand on your shoulder and turn around to see Shayne.

"Will you come sledding with us, too?" While listening to his question you put on your hoodie and adjust it a little.

"Um, no. I'm helping with dinner." You smile at Shayne and see his smile dropping a little. "Yeah, and besides, I'm just the editor." You shrug and he nods understandingly. He scratches the back of his neck, seeing a few people leaving already.

"I'll see you at dinner then, save me a seat." He takes a few steps back and you nod. Just as he leaves you see Mari walking towards you with her hands up in the air.

"Why didn't you save me a bunk? I was hoping you would."

"Sorry, Shayne and I got in here together and decided to bunk together." You shrug.

"Shayne and you huh?" Your older sister walks towards you with a smirk on her face. You look back at her, confused.

"Oh no no no Mari, please! Don't start! It's because of the No-Fapping-Rule!" You wave your hands in denial, knowing exactly what she means.

"Sure, I'll see you outside!" Mari waves you off.

"Wait! I wanna make my cookies, rain check?"

"Fine." You both walk out of the room and you go to prepare your cookies. Wes walks in just when you need the flour. You thank him and he goes sledding with everyone else. As soon as you finish your cookies along with the actual dinner, you walk onto the balcony.

"DINNER'S READY, SMOSHERS!" You walk back inside the dining room where you had before prepared the table and sit down where you have the best access to the food. And of course, you save Shayne a seat.