"I know you're dating Anna." I coldly replied. Louis didn't say a word.

"I meant to write Anan for the contact. The sophmore? Autocorrect..." She said softly.

"I know Anna is a girl, and I know you're a lesbian. I know you're dating her, and that's why you can never hang out." The words slipped off my mouth. Charlie's eyes got watery and she looked over at me.

"I'm so sorry." She was on the verge of crying.

"Why are you apologizing? I would never hate you for that. It's love, Charlie! Anything you want is ok with me." She relaxed her back, staring up at me. Louis was staring at me.

"How did you know?"

"It was pretty obvious." I didn't rat Louis out for telling me. Without him, I wouldn't know. I'd rather know than not know at all.

"You really don't hate me?"

"No. Of course not."

"Thanks Ally." She hugged me, and Louis smiled.

"When do I get to meet Anna?" Charlie sighed staring at her phone.

"There's a party tonight, and I'm going with Anna. Do you guys wanna come?" I looked over at Louis, and we both nodded. "Yay! You'll love Anna. She's gorgeous, and so nice. I have to leave early for class, cause my lockers on the other side of the school. Thanks guys." She smiled and walked away.

"Feel better?" Louis remarked. I nodded.

"Yes. I'm so happy."

"Be careful at that party tonight. They go crazy drinking. They all get busted at midnight or so, so we'll leave before then." Louis doesn't drink. He can't, he hates it, and he can't for the sake of his sisters. "Wait til you meet Anna." He whistled softly, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm excited."

"She's a fucking babe." He smiled at me. "If I were Charlie, I'd suck those huge tits every day." I grimaced at his foul language, that I was used to.

"Where is it?"

"Um, some girls house. I'll pick you up. Most girls wear dresses, so you know. My mum will be home tonight until she leaves at 12 for work. So we're good."

"Thanks." I drank some water from my bottle.

"So yesterday I-" Louis stopped in his tracks and looked behind him. A brunette girl with a very low cut top and short pair of shorts was staring at him. He made a disgusted face. "Can I help you?" He asked coldly.

"I'm Lily." She sat down next to Louis. To my surprise, Louis sent me a glad of help. "You going to that party tonight?" She played with the lining of his t-shirt.

"Yeah."

"Oh." She ran her hand down his stomach. "Well, I'll be there too. Just in case you wanna, have some fun." I knew Louis would say yes.

"No." What? The girl formed her mouth in the shape of an "o".

"What? Why?"

"If anything I've heard is true, you just wanna guy to fuck you and get you pregnant and you'll act like the innocent girl who got pregnant. I'm not stupid, Lily. If you know anything about me, I don't do that. I use a condom every time- and you know it too. So go back to your friends, and find another guy who will be dumb enough to get inside you're pants."

The girl sat wide eyed, and so did I. I was in complete shock. Louis never denied anyone. "By the way, I won't be blinded by your breasts or bum, now walk away." Louis said harshly to the girl. She lifted her legs up and walked away.

I sat in shock still, from what had happened. In all 2 years of high school...that never happened. Ever. "Wanna go now?" Louis asked causally, like nothing had happened. I didn't respond, and Louis looked confused. "What?"

"You...rejected her." He shrugged.

"Yeah. She's a slut anyways. I don't roll that way. Plus she interrupted me while I was talking to you. Quite annoying if you ask me." We both stood up, walking away from the lunch table.

"When do you wanna pick me up tonight? And what dress should I wear?" I never really went to one of these.

"Um, about 7. And most girls wear short dresses, and slim fitting ones. Don't where a too short one though. I know you wouldn't." He was right, I wouldn't. I guess from the past 8 years, he knows my dress style.

"Alright. See you in AP Science...or is that next period? I don't even know." He laughed.

"See ya later Ally." He walked towards where his locker was, and I still wasn't sure of when the class was.

A bit of a shorter chapter. This one was a filler, kind of unnecessary, but it's fine I guess. The next chapter will be good, trust me. <3