Wroetozerk

Harry's POV
I didn't think that I wanted this. I didn't think that I wanted to wake up in the morning to find my lover cooking breakfast. I didn't think that I wanted to then wrap my arms around them and rest my head between their shoulder blades as they cooked. I didn't think that I wanted to feel their body shift as they said good morning. I didn't think I wanted any of this. But standing here now, I realize that it's one of the few things that make me happy.
Josh continues to cook as I nuzzle my head into his back, I can feel the vibrations of his body as he laughs. I can also smell his body wash and the detergent he uses, smells that I have come to equate with joy and love.
Standing in this position reminds me of why I love Josh so much, he's so cuddly and nice; always thinking of others. Although, my thoughts were sadly interrupted as he moved to plate the eggs.
I unclasped myself from Josh and followed him to the table as he set down two plates. Once he sits, I walk over and give him a quick peck on the lips, and seeing as my roommates are out, there is no one to complain about it. I grab my seat and eat, enjoying the comforting silence between the two of us.
I didn't think I wanted this, but how wrong I was.

--
Just a small thing I thought about. Sorry it's so short.
Thanks for reading my one shots by the way! It means a lot to me that people are enjoying them... At least I hope people are enjoying them.
7-23-16