Zane X Aaron

( I had to do this ship first it's just the best ship ever )

--Zanes pov-- As I was walking I looked around the school and saw that most people were taller
than me. ( this is at PDH ) I felt a strong arm pull me towards the bathroom, I looked up and saw that it was Aaron. What do you want? I asked." I just want to have a little fun with you Zane that's all" Aaron said. Zane started blushing madly.
--Aarons pov-- Zane looks so cute when he blushes. Wow I never noticed how Zane is so shorter than me , I'm a 6,5 and Zane' s a 4,7. I then tooked off my clothes and Zanes also. I quickly started to kiss his neck. Zane started to moan my name. I found his sweet spot and started to bite hard on that. Zane was already red after all that. I took him to the bathroom stall and put him on my lap and entered him. Zane screamed out in pain, I guess he was a virgin still. I let him get used to my size. After a couple of minutes he noded. I slowly went in and out of him, he moaned my name many times. Oh dam he is so tight and warm. I then went in and out of him, fast. He then moaned loudly and screamed out my name. I stopped for a bit and quickly noticed he was panting. I smirked and noticed that my member is right on his sweet spot. A-aron move Zane said. What was that? I said. Move please he said. Hmm?? AARON JUST MOVE Zane said. I started to pound him hard. I then reached my climax and came in him.
--Zanes pov-- I quickly got to my knees and began to suck Aarons member, wow he is so big I swear. I heard Aaron moan. Your mouth feels so good Zane Aaron said. I then kept sucking his member until he reached climax. Aaron filled up my mouth with all his seed. I swalloed it all. We changed into our clothes and went to our classroom, my butt hurts so badly.

I need requests now seriously.
Btw only bxb characters from MYSTREET