when it all started

Hey guys this is my first ever book on wattpad so if it is bad am really sorry. I do not own any rights to the book, the show, or the movie i just really love alec lightwood so i decided to write a book about. I know that in the show alec is gay but i just ungayed(not an actual word) for this book. So if u love alec lightwood this book is just for you.

Baylea fairchild. she was clary fairchild's older sister.
she had jet black hair and blueish green eyes

Baylea fairchild was her name. The girl who got alec lightwood to fall in love with her.
Baylea knew about the shadow world because jocelyn told her the moment she turned 18.
She knew about valentine and the mortal cup. but jocelyn made her swear not to tell clary until she was sure she was ready to know.

Clary woke up to her sister smiling like a cheshire cat. She had clary's breakfast in her hand. Clary smiled coyly when her sister mused ''happy 18th birthday'' Clary.

Jocelyn walked in with clary's present in her hand as she smiles brightly and came up to her saying ''happy birthday clary''. Clary hugged her mother as she collected the gift.
Jocelyn said it was called a stele and that it was a very ancient family hairloom.

Clary spoke saying that she had drawn something like that before as jocelyn's eyes widen in shock.

Characters

Kat dennings as baylea fairchild.
Matthew daddario as alec lightwood.
Dominic sherwood as jace wayland.
Emeraude toubia as isabelle lightwood.
Alberto rosende as simon.