"It's rushing water, I doubt it." He whispers as he sighs running a hand through his hair then sighing. "I wonder how long it will take..."

"Well.... It looks sunny and I'm assuming it was rather humid..... So maybe not that long..." I whisper and he sits back down and I sigh as I begin to sweat.

"Are you alright?" He asks and I nod as I cough and he sighs as he looks around.

"Just a little hot in this cabin...." I whisper as he nods and I shake my head as he shoulder me slightly.

"Did you have that dream?" He whispers and I nod as he sighs. "Me too...." He mumbles and we sit quietly for a few minutes.

The heat begins to grow in the cabin and we both agree to leave due to lack of breathing. The stuffy cabin begins to hide away as we walk down the hill and I stare towards it. That cabin has a very deep memory inside it and I feel sad leaving it behind. Charlie smiles slightly at me as he turns away from the cabin and we walk down the path as it disappears.

A little ways down, I hear rushing water and Charlie nods as we walk down and there at the bottom, our path is blocked by a large pool of water. We stare at it and I sigh as I look around and find a nice shady place to stay. Walking over, I pull off my bag and sit on a mossy rock as Charlie stares at me.

"Well, we need to watch the water, also it's hot so here's the perfect place!" I say as I lean back and he plops down across from me.

"Might as well..." He whispers and we sit quietly as time ticks by in a long blurr.

After a few hours had passed, I looked over to the water and I thought I was seeing something. There, sitting in the rushing water, a Lilly pad stood beautiful and pink right there. I elbow Charlie who shoots up and I point.

"No way." He whispers rubbing his eyes then looking up. "Is this a trick?"

"I don't know....." I mumble then jump up. "I'm getting that Lilly!" I shout and he calls as I hurry down the slick and muddy hill. "Look! I can reach it! I just need a little stretch!"

"Be carful Drew!" Charlie shouts as I stretch out and tumble over. "Drew!"

I fall into the water and my arm scrapes against rocks and ground along with my legs. I bump and slam into things and I fell a sharp tuck on my arm as I'm pulled to the surface. Charlie pulls me and I fall on top of him coughing and hacking. He stares at me and I cough once more.

"You alright?" He asks and I nod as I look at him. His hair sticks to his forehead and he too is soaked.

"Are you alright?" I ask and he laughs as he nods and I pull my self off him and into a sitting position next to him. "Just a little to far of a stretch."

"Ya think?" He whispers as he coughs and I sigh as my eyes widen. There, at my feet, the Lilly sits perfectly and I stare as he does to. "You're kidding me..." He whispers eyes wide and I nod as I reach out picking it up.

"So pretty...." I whisper and he nods as we both stare at it. He helps me up and we stare as I let out a laugh. "We are in the other side...." I whisper and he nods as we hurry along the path to get back to the campus.

•*•*•

"Look! It's the office! That's were we met yesterday!" I shout and he nods happily as we hurry along. "Why is campus security here?"

"That's them!" The familiar voice hits me before I'm tackled and I'm flat on my back as Daisy and Violet hug me tightly.

"Thank god!" They shout as they look at me with tears. "Whoa! You're all beat up! What happened?" Violet asks and I shrug as I laugh.

"Slip and fell into rushing water..." I mumble laughing as they hit my head and I smile.

"Are you okay?" Daisy asks and I nod as I smile brightly and they are taken aback.

"I'm totally fine." I whisper as I stand up and I'm hugged once more by someone else and my heart beat seems to speed up.

"Drew, are you alright? God you're covered in scratches and bruises." Dean whispers into my ear and I push back slightly laughing as I nod and look a Charlie who smiles slightly.

"Believe it or not..... I'm better than I have been in a long time...." I whisper as I smile and Charlie nods and Dean smiles with a tiny of blush as the others come running over with hugs and worried tones. Then, from behind me, I hear a conversation of Violet's and Daisy's.

"You see it too right?" Daisy whispers with a quiet voice.

"Her eyes..... They are the clearest I've seen them since that day..." Violet whispers back and I smile. It was true, my whole body hasn't felt so light since that day.....

My aunt and Ungle were right..... Sometimes you just need to cry and let it out...

•*•*•

Thanks so much for reading! I hope and enjoyed and I know it's kinda late but~~~~ 200 views!!!! Well actually over! I'm so happy!!! Thanks so much and I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!!!! I love you guys and thanks again!!!