Chapter 34

{Lindy POV}

It had been two months since Damian had been gone and I may have found something to bring him back.

You know if you see a woman in the graveyard and pregnant I have to ask have you called me to kill your boyfriend Nyssa said.

No not yet(She's joking btw)

No I need your help to bring Damian back I explained.

I'm sorry dear child but the pits are all gone and I made sure of that.

I know did you bring what I needed I say  rubbing my growing stomach.

Yes is there a reason you need candles,salt,pepper,a belladonna and some book with latian.

Yes I'm gonna do a spell to bring him back I began flipping through the book until I found the page I needed.

Okay pour the salt and pepper round his grave in a circle,put the belladonna onto top of his grave,light the candles and put them around his grave also.

This isn't gonna work a voice said.

Elena what are you doing trying to scare so I birth the baby!?!

Maybe but why don't you let Damian be at rest.

Because he didn't deserve this and I will make it right.

The moon is full Nyssa warned.

Okay here we go I started reading the spell.

Luna plena potestate et tam fortem, tam aestus te iubeo converteret hyacinthinis videlicet et aeriis adeo ut puer parvulus qui Denique Damiani nomine

The wind had picked up and the ground began to shake and the candles all blow out,I looked to Damian's grave and a hand arose.

Nyssa ran over and pulled him out of his grave.

What happened where am I he said.

Damian it's Lindy,Elena and auntie Nyssa your gonna be okay I said.

He nodded and fell asleep.

Let's take to my place I said.

Nyssa picked him up and went to the car.

We laid Damian in one of the beds at my place and talked downstairs.

So how are we gonna tell Bruce and everyone he's back.

I think you should wait till he's at full strength,Nyssa was right if DeathStroke got word of this Damian wouldn't stand a chance.

Well we could keep him here Elena said as if it were her house.

And what should I tell Tim and Thomas,oh hey your brother and your uncle is back from the dead.

Why not that happened with Jason Elena started going through the fridge.

Okay well Tim is out with the Titans and I guess Thomas will find out tomorrow. 

Will I have a flight in the morning so I will so you all soon and with that Nyssa was gone.

You can crash here if you want it was two A.M. after all.

Thanks but I am going to Jason's plus I have something I need to do.

Do you like Jason I asked her,and she blushed a bright red.

I know it,use protection i said laughing and going upstairs.

I would never have sex....she trailed off I didn't need to know.TMI I yelled,I took a shower and put on pjs.

I hopped in bed,I couldn't fall asleep,maybe being six months pregnant and wanting to sleep on your stomach didn't help.

I'm gonna cut Tim's dick off once this baby is born I said with a smile and went to sleep.