Prologue:

Do you ever feel like you don't belong? Well welcome to my world every day. I feel like I don't belong at home, school or even on this planet. I know, I know.... you might think that I'm crazy but I'm not. This feeling is one of the worst feelings someone can feel. I didn't always feel like this, I used to feel loved but that isn't the case anymore.

Hello, I'm Sarah McFlorence but everyone knows me as Sarah Florence. I'm a famous actress and singer and I have a lots of fans that I love and they love me but they only love the famous me and would try using me to become famous or something if I choose to get to know them. Of course like I already said it wasn't always like this, when I was younger my mum loved me to death. After she died (car crash) everything changed I got sent to live with my dad. He left me and my mum after he meet some women when I was younger.

He didn't think I was his when mum told him she was pregnant with me. These were his exact words "I want a DNA test to see if it's true" so mum agreed and they got the DNA test done, which proved I was his daughter. After he ran off with his girlfriend and left use all alone. My mum died when I was 14 in a car accident.

I have long jet black hair which my mum said I got from my dad and sky blue eyes which i got from my mum. I'm about 5 and a half feet tall, and average weight. I'm half Spanish and half Australian, which the Spanish side was from my mum and the Australian side was from a my dad, I knew this because my mum told me after I asked her about him.

Now let's get to the real story.