AUTHOR'S NOTE

Before you get into this fanfic, I would like if you take your time and consideration to read this!

I just want to state these things, I don't own any of Boku No Hero Academia, If you're more interested in Aizawa sensei like I am I hope you don't mind that I'll make you his age unless you're chill with him being hella older than you then that's chill with me, I don't really intend on making you have a quirk since I think it would be kinda more difficult for me to write that so just image yourself as some quirkless student that studies in more or less medicine and whatnot, if you want to be with the quirk babies and for sensei you'll just be some quirkless person that they fell head over heels with. Also, I'm not going to add the B class at the moment but I might in the future it depends.

I'M SORRY IF THIS ISN'T WHAT YOU'RE UP TO, BUT PLEASE. MAKE IT EASY FOR A GIRL LIKE ME AT LEAST.

Also, I might take in scenario request but don't get your hopes up. I don't want to end up breaking your heart if you don't see your scenario idea in here.

So, yeah. That's all I have to really say, you can carry on and get to reading! Enjoy!

P.S.

(Y/N) =Your Name

(E/C) = Eye Color

(H/C) = Hair color

(H/L) = Hair Length

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/C) = Skin Color

(F/N) = Friend's name

(F/S) = Favorite subject 

(F/F) = Favorite food

 (L/F/S)= Least favorite subject

This is just a small guide for you if you need it.