They got into a fight

||FYI ,they don't get into a really serious fight. Just a minor fight with some quirkless punks, but in the end they kicked some major ass (ง'̀-'́)ง||

Shouta Aizawa
The long, dark haired male sat down shirtless on the rim of the tub, showing off his slender but toned body while (Y/N) quietly sat down on the toilet seat with the top down, wearing (F/C) shirt along with some shorts. Her small, warm hands were tending at the small nicks, cuts, and bruises upon his face. "You look as if you're about to cry." The male said quietly yet plainly before wincing by the feel of the rubbing alcohol upon a cut that was on his cheek making the small female bite her lip as she noticed him wince. "It's the fact that I won't be able to protect you ever, since I have no quirk.." (Y/N) mumbled softly as she slowly pulled her hands away and placed them in her lap as she looked down sadly which this caught Aizawa's attention, making him a bit confused by (Y/N) actions. "Seeing you hurt it hurts me a lot, you know? I mean, I always have you helping me, protecting me, almost everything and I just-" She began to say and tear up a bit as she clenched her hands into fist a bit until she then a large, warm hand grabbed her chin which this made her look up as she then had a pair of slightly rough lips being placed upon her soft ones for a quick but gentle kiss. "(Y/N), we go hand and hand." Aizawa said as he then slowly guided his hand to (Y/N)'s cheek as he wiped off a tear that streamed down her cheek with his thumb. "You're my healer and I'm your protector." He softly yet slowly as he then caressed her cheek and looked deeply into her (E/C) orbs. "Besides, I'm supposed to protect you, I'm your man, your lover, and your hero." He said finally and pulled his hand away as he leaned in back a bit. "Now, stop your crying, it doesn't suit you well at all." His eyes averted away before averting back over to her seeing she as tearing up, being touched by his words but she regained her composure and smiled as she then got back to tending to him, leaving the male to smile to himself as she did so.

Katsuki Bakugou
"Stop Bakugou!" A soft voice said loudly yet sternly as it belonged to the short female that suddenly jumped in front of the bloody, ash blonde headed male, showing she was wearing (F/C) tank top and some well fitting sweat pants. "Sit back down and let me tend to you! Now, Bakugou!" (Y/N) yelled as the raging male got out of his angered trance and looked down at her as she then placed her one hand on her hip and pointed to the bathroom with the other, showing and gesturing him to go back towards the bathroom. "Tch...women..." Bakugou muttered under his breath as he then turned around and made his way back to the bathroom, shoving his hands in his pockets as he did so. (Y/N) sighed and began to put her hair up in a messy bun as she followed behind him before he then plopped himself down on the rim of the bathtub. "Take off your shirt." She said softly yet rather blushed as she then began to get a small first aid kit from a cabinet. "Wow, first you're bossing me to stop going after some punks now you're making me strip, I didn't know you had such a side to you." Bakugou teased a bit and chuckled a bit as he took off his shirt which made (Y/N) huff and give him a displeased look. (Y/N) grabbed a rag and wetted it with some water before she then began to clean off his face a bit, showing that he had a few scratches, scraps and small bruises on his cheeks. "Don't try to flatter yourself Bakugou, I just don't want you to wear a dirty shirt since you are quite the messy one when it comes to fighting." She said softly which the male took it by offense and was ready to speak until a finger was then placed upon his lips which immediately silenced him as he held back his tongue. "Don't even argue." (Y/N) said bluntly as she then got herself some rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball which she soaked the cotton ball a bit with some rubbing alcohol to only then dab a little bit on his cuts which made him wince but Bakgou dealt with the stinging pain for the time being until she was done. (Y/N) then began to place some band aids on his small cuts on his cheek. "Thank you, (Y/N)." Bakugou said softly and huffed as his gaze averted off to the side while a tint of pink formed on his cheeks which left a gentle smile to form on (Y/N) face as she then planted a small kiss on his cheek before she then began to put the first aid kit away. "Your welcome, Bakugou." She said softly as she then glanced over at him to only then see his large hand reach out to grab her lovely rear which she pushed his hand away and grabbed his dirty shirt. "Touch my butt and I won't speak to you for as long as you live." (Y/N) said teasingly as she then made her way out of the bathroom so she could wash his shirt, leaving Bakugou sitting there pouting like a little kid. "Damn you (Y/N) and your well fitting sweats." He thought to himself before he then had a mischievous smile form on his lips knowing that he could still get her back for pushing his hand away.