13

I woke up, forgetting that Luke was asleep right next to me, with his hand draped loosely around my waist. I smiled at the pretty sight in front of me. He looked so peaceful, slightly snoring and a strand of his curly blonde hair resting on his forehead. Tempted to rub my hands through his hair, I remembered what he said yesterday. He only wanted to be friends. Well, with benefits, but still friends. My heart hurt at the fact he didn't see me as anything else but I told myself it was maybe for the best.

I grabbed his arm and climbed out of bed carefully without making any noise and made my way to the bathroom. After taking a quick shower and cleaning up, I went back into my room only to find Luke still sleeping. As much as I wanted to let him sleep as much as he wants, I knew he couldn't stay here all day. Then I saw his body shift and move his hands in to his eyes, rubbing them.

"Morning sleepy head" I laughed, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Morning" He groaned, giving me a small smirk basically making me weak. "When did you wake up?" He yawned.

"About an hour ago. I didn't want to wake you"

"You should have. A morning blowjob would have been cool" Luke smirked at me.

"Oh my god Luke " I said looking away from him and slightly blushing

I heard him laugh at me until he came closer to me and pulled me into his arms. "I'm kidding Lex"

"Sure you are"

"Why are you blushing? You've never given one before? Not even to Ch- uh that guy?" Weird. His voice changed when saying Chris and got nervous when he said "that guy".

"No" I shook my head. "I felt too guilty. All we've ever done is make out"

"Wow" He said surprised

"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?" Pulling away from him, I raised my eyebrow out at him. The way he said it made it seem like it was a bad thing.

"No I just mean, I don't understand how he let someone good go to waste. I'm happy you never did anything with him. Not just for me ya know, simply cause he didn't and never will deserve you. You're too good for him."

"So I've heard" I sighed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for you to originally take it the wrong way" Luke apologized. I told him it was fine and to simply get Chris out of the conversation. He is no longer someone I want to worry about in any way. After a minute of silence and thinking, I asked something I never thought I'd hear myself say.

"So can you uh, maybe, teach me?"

"Teach you what?" He looked at me confused.

"It sounds kind of silly but I don't know, teach me how to please you?"

"You mean as in?" I nodded to his question. I made a move and climbed on top of his lap, resting my arms around his neck. His arms snaked around my waist and he looked at me seriously "I don't want you to feel like you're obligated to just because I mentioned it. I was kidding. Besides, you gave me a pretty good blow job on your birthday "

"No I know, but practice makes perfect right? After all, we are friends with benefits." A smile formed and Luke's face and he leaned in, our lips forming together. The kisses were slow at first, working its way up to needy kisses, becoming faster and hungrier. I pulled away for a second, needing air. Pecking his lips once more, I trailed down to his jaw, then slowly to his neck. I grabbed the hem of Luke's shirt and pulled it over his head.

Luke grabbed my face and kissed me again. I trailed my hands down his chest to his boxers. He was getting hard so I took matters into my hands, literally, and began massaging him. Feeling him get harder I reached to the hem of his boxers and pulled them down. I looked down and didn't realize just how big it was considering it was dark the last time and was too heated in the moment to really pay attention to his exact length.

"Hey" He said, grabbing my chin and making me look at him. "You sure?" I nodded. "Okay so just, put it in your hand, and move it up and down. Just like last time."

I moved my hand slowly, resulting in a soft moan from Luke. I took a quick breath and lowered my head. Wetting the tip with my tongue, I took in as much as I can, and put my hand on the rest that didn't fit. I started slowly, and went a bit faster every time I heard a moan come from Luke.

"Lexi" He groaned, dropping his hand in my hair and grabbing it. I continue to suck on the tip and and jerk him until I switched it up a bit. I hallow my cheeks and take in more of him and went faster until I felt a twitch in my mouth "I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that" I smiled to myself and continued for a couple more minutes, wanting to pleasure him as much as possible.
His fingers gripped at my hair as he let out as he lets out a long moan.

"Lexi, I'm close baby." Seconds later a warm liquid released into my mouth. I swallowed it, slightly cringing at the unfamiliar taste and removed myself.

"You're going to drive me crazy you know that?" He asked me, still catching his breath. 

"Sounds good to me". I smirked pulling him closer to me and leaning in.  Next thing you know I was flipped over to where I was lying on the bed and Luke was hovering over me. His fingers traced my body, making his way towards my thigh, then closer and closer to my vagina. I was already wet by the time her touched my clit. 

He continued to play with it, until he leaned down and replaced his finger with his lips. God, this felt so good. Luke continued to move his tongue up and down, faster each time I moaned.

"Fuck Luke" I whimpered, my hips rising only for him to push them back down. His tongue sped up as his hands were holding my thighs, feeling myself begin to shake.

"Come for me princess" My hands gripped Luke's hair as he continued licking me clean until I came down from my high. He kissed his way back up to me, tasting myself on his lips.

"Good?" He asked. 

"So good". I nodded, trying to regain my breath. He smiled at me and kissed me once more, until he laid down beside me. He put on his boxers and grabbed his shirt and handed it to me, telling me to wear it for now. We stayed in bed for at least another hour, casually talking until he asked if he can go in the shower.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and seeing if I had any notifications. After replying to a few texts and checking Twitter, Luke returned to my room except he was different, as if he was mad.

"You okay?"

"Yeah" He answered blankly, not making eye contact. Instead he grabbed his pants and went back into the bathroom. Confused, I climbed out of bed and changed into my own clothes and waited for him to come out. Minutes later he came out and was still acting weird.

"Your shirt is right there on the edge of the bed"

"Keep it, I have an extra in the car" He put on his shoes and grabbed his phone. "I have to go but I'll see you later okay?"

"Luke, are you okay? You seem mad or something"

"No I'm fine" He placed a quick kiss on my forehead and walked out the room without saying another word. Sighing, I climbed out of bed and saw him leave from the window. What was that all about? Instead of worrying about, I went ahead and got ready because I had to do errands and pick up my sister. Before leaving, I went into the bathroom to re brush my teeth and that's when I noticed the a letter opened on my countertop. I opened it and saw it was the letter from Chris reading

Happy birthday Lexi, I love you. -C

I remember leaving it there after I tried on the necklace and looked in the mirror to get a look along with the letter. That's when I noticed it had fresh wet prints. Luke read the letter.