8

"What, what is it?" Luke asked looking at the direction I was.

"That's Natalie" I said still shocked. She pulled away smiling at the guy in front of her. Gross.

"That's Natalie? He blew you off for her? Wow" He said shaking his head at her. He looked again at her then to the guy getting a look on his face like if he knew him.

"Ash?" He questioned.

"Who?"

"Ashton, my roommate. He's been bragging about fucking this girl for like 2 months now. He's not supposed to be back from Australia for another 2 weeks but I guess not."

"Wait, are you serious?" I said surprised.

"Yeah, he says they hook up like twice a week. Tuesday's and Thursday's I think. Sometimes the weekend."

"Those are the days she has practice."

"Yeah, practicing guys"

"Luke!" I gasped smacking him in the arm.

He laughed at his remark making me laugh as well. I mean, he wasn't wrong.

"Come on let's go. I feel like I'm going to be sick looking at them" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me up. I looked back at them and they were eating each other's face off. Gross, I think I might gag. Ashton was hot from what the angle I saw and Natalie was well, Natalie.

We quickly walked back to the car in an attempt to avoid being seen. The last thing I needed was to end my night getting caught in the middle of a scandal. It was getting late and I had to get home other wise I'd be dead by the time I step foot in that house. Luke drove us back to his apartment since my car was there. It was an exhausting day and I wish he could've taken me straight home but then I would've been questioned to death by my mom if I got home and my car wasn't.

"You're okay right? You know with everything?" He asked placing his hand on my leg.

"Yeah, I will be" I smiled softly at him. I thanked him for the ride and stepped out walking towards my car. I looked back and saw him give me a smile before I stepped in my car and headed home. 10 minutes later I pull up in my driveway only to notice all the lights were off. Great, I must be home alone. I sighed and opened the door.

"Hello?" I yelled out. Nothing. It seems like I'm always home alone now with mom working so much and my sister always hanging out with her friends. These past few days have been so exhausting. All I wanted to do was sleep for the rest of my life. It was still a bit early but I decided to take a shower and go to sleep. Half way asleep, I receive a text from Luke.

Thanks for coming by gorgeous. Be happy :-) xx

I smiled to myself and sent a quick reply before placing my phone on my nightstand, and falling asleep.

-

Why does waiting for coffee feel like the longest wait of your life? I've been in this coffee shop for 10 minutes now waiting for my order. If I wait any longer, I'm going to be late to class. Maybe I should stop waking up so late. My patience was growing thin not just by the baristas being painfully slow and having an attitude towards everyone, but by the most annoying high pitched voices I've heard buzzing in my ear. I turned around around to take a quick glance at who was being so loud at 8 in the morning to see none other than Natalie. Natalie and her annoying little friend.

"So, how are you and Chris?" Ashley asked.

"We're really good. We're about to make 7 months."

"Oh my gosh how cute" Ashley squealed like a little school girl. Where is my drink so I can get out of here?! I'm definitely doing mobile pickup from now on.