Dragon Princess

Dragon Princess           

                                                  By: Alissha Rutherford

Ok so this is my first book and I would love it, if you leave me a comment or become a fan or even vote. A lot of my friends and family have said that they loved it but I want to know what YOU think of it. So please leave me a comment I want to know what you think of it. :)

 I am sharing this to all of you, my book Dragon princess

PLEASSE IN JOY

 ~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~CHAPTER 1 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

A DRAGON'S PRINCESS

By Alissha Rutherford

The sun rose from its sleep creating a beautiful sunrise of warm colors that hit the wide open green land of Scotland. In this land there are two kings and two kingdoms. The first kingdom is the kingdom of Dieusword, whose king is a strong, wise, warm hearted and great ruler, King Victor. He rules his kingdom with his wife, the lovely Queen Ellyn.

The second kingdom is the Kingdom of Dewawhere, and it is the complete opposite of the Kingdom of Dieusword. Dewawhere is an evil kingdom whose king, King Rupert, is a heartless, ruthless King that enjoys seeing people suffer and is always wanting everything for himself. He's truly an evil man with a cold heart, driven by jealousy and pain. Rupert hated the Kingdom of Dieusword but most of all he hated the king, King Victor, for he had stolen the only women King Rupert had fallen in love with.

Between these two completely different kingdoms is a magical forest that everyone says,

"If you go in deep enough you could find a part of the forest where unicorns and fairies live. But most important of all, there is a gateway to the Dragon Kingdom."

What was so special, but feared, about this part of the forest was that if anyone were to find the gateway and enter into the dragon realm, they would have to stay there ... forever. But according to old stories told among the villagers, a few lucky people had gotten out.

In the kingdom of Dieusword, King Victor found out that King Rupert's men had stolen women and girls from their homes. One of King Victor's spies reported that when one of the men from the village attacked a soldier who had stolen his wife from him, he was slaughtered on the spot along with his wife, and soon after that the soldiers attacked the villagers. When King Victor heard the terrible stories, he was shocked. He sent out his most trusted scouts to see what had happened.

It was a long ride to the village on the other side of the kingdom. Everything was peaceful as the birds sang their songs in the trees above. As the scouts rode on they began to smell burnt wood in the air. When the two scouts came upon the hill just above the village they saw a gigantic cloud of white with a hint of gray smoke above the burning roof tops of the village.

The scouts hurried down to the village where they were shocked to see that everyone had been killed, slaughtered in the streets. As both scouts slowly rode past the burning houses, both of them thought that no one was left alive. What they didn't know was that one little girl had survived this tragic event.

She was hiding in a tree that she had been playing in when her village was attacked. She was very smart for her age and remembered every detail of the soldiers that had killed her family. She even remembered the colors of the uniforms that the soldiers wore, black and green.