"yeah, then we actually thought to ourselves and in what universe would that actually happen?" Hunk said like it was the most relatable thing in the world.

"ha! obviously not in this universe, that's just not possibly possible to happen." Lance tried to laugh along with the group, then nudged Keith to add something.

"yeah, like who would do that-with him? that's just insane." Keith laughed as if it was the funniest joke ever, earning a nasty glare from Lance.

"yeah, we know you're gay, Keith, but Lance wouldn't be the one you'd go after." Coran finally assured everyone there was nothing suspicious actually happening.

"yeahh," Keith was so caught up in the lie that he almost didn't hear what Coran said.

"what?!" Keith and Lance said in unison. "you guys know?" they said together again.

"yeah, we thought it was pretty obvious, honestly." Pidge clarified. "you thought you were the only one that knew, Lance?"

"I mean, it's not like it was that obvi-"

"yeah, it was actually extremely obvious." Shiro added in. "we just felt no need to confront him about it."

"wait, so literally everyone suspected I was gay?" Keith questioned, face quite flustered.

"not to admit to homosexual stereotypes, but I think anyone can suspect that just by looking at your crop top jacket, you are indeed; gay." Hunk said, making sure Keith got the idea.

"w-well, I'm not!" Keith exclaimed, almost looking offended. "your gay stereotypes are shit."

"pffft," Lance snorted, and broke out into a loud laughter. "whatever you say, Mullet-man."

"it's not like you're straight either!" Keith spat out.

"well, if that's the case then I'm definitely straighter than you!"

"oh, and you think that's a good thing, huh? it's not like any girl has taken a second at glance you!"

"guys." Shiro tried stopping the red and blue paladin's bickering.

"did you just fucking say that." Lance responded with gritted teeth and fire in his eyes.

"oh? seems like I did." Keith replied, with him slightly blushing.

right before they could tackle each other to the ground, Shiro finally caught there attention.

"KEITH AND LANCE IN FIVE SECONDS I WANT YOU BOTH ON YOUR FEET AND WALKING TO YOUR ROOMS AND DON'T  COME OUT UNTIL I TELL YOU OR SO HELP ME GOD I W-" Shiro shouted in his 'intimidating dad' voice.

"Shiro," Allura said, wanting him to calm down.

he sighed. "I will take away game night privileges for the both you." Shiro finished, in a tranquil tone.

"doesn't matter to me." Keith said, crossing his arms.

"tomorrow night is your night." Shiro added on.