"farkle, we looked for a whole five minutes!" riley defended herself. "and then we took the goose," maya giggled.

"he's the new you!"

"donnie barnes, regular goose." misha almost snorted at lucas's comment. "i'd see that movie!" he exclaimed.

misha covered her mouth to hide her laughter. her cheeks burned as her eyes met farkle's. he stared at her for a moment before moving on. 

"oh, please. farkle cannot be replaced by a goose. farkle is unique and one of a kind." he walked up to the goose, who was two desks over from misha. how did she not notice this when she walked in? she felt his eyes flicker from her to the goose as he laughed. "hah!" the goose honked in response, so he moved closer.

"you don't know me!"

class was soon over and everyone went to their lockers, preparing for next period. that was, besides farkle. he followed misha to her locker. she didn't notice him until there was a shadow standing over her side as she collected her books.

"yes?" misha looked up, annoyed. once she noticed who she was face-to-face with, misha freaked. "oh my god," she turned her head back down to hide the redness of her cheeks. farkle was doing something to her, and she didn't know what.

he laughed. "i know we've never really talked before, but riley and maya are going to eat with mr. matthews during lunch, and i don't wanna be stuck alone with freak face and smackle, so i was wondering if you wanted to come sit with us during lunch." farkle took a deep breath after rambling.

misha nodded. she hated the reason why he asked her but was glad he did.

by the time lunch came around, misha was nervous. she didn't know what to talk about, because awkwardness is the last thing she wanted.

she approached isadora, farkle, and lucas's lunch table, clutching her lunchbox tightly. farkle noticed her first, waving her over.

smackle glared at misha, before wrapping her arm around farkle. "whos this?" she asked. lucas shrugged. misha became insecure. she was a nobody to them.

"this is misha. she's in our history class," farkle grinned as he introduced her. misha smiled, sitting beside the bright eyed boy.

"so, have you guys decided the legacy you want to leave at this place?" lucas tried to get rid of the awkward tension. misha responded quickly. "i think i have an idea. i write poetry, so i was-"

"poetry? isn't that really outdated?" isadora interrupted her. "smackle, you should know that poetry is still a very popular form of expressing ideas," farkle seemed to scold his girlfriend. "what were you saying, mish?"

misha smiled at the given nickname before coughing awkwardly. "um, i wanted to get a poem i wrote carved into metal, and then hung up in a hall. you know, to support creativity." the other three nodded in understanding.

they continued to talk for the rest of their lunch period.

smackle wasn't too fond of misha. she didn't like farkle's sudden fascination with her, either. lucas and farkle were fine with her presence.

later in the week she was introduced to riley and maya by farkle. riley liked her, she commented on her shoes and hair a lot. misha didn't know what maya thought of her, though. she'd always call her "fish" to mimic the way farkle would call her "mish."