eleven--ski lodge

10k!!! thank u so so much for all the love on this story. love you all sm!!

yes hoes i know that the gif is riarkle pretend it's misha ok

---

"nature!" mr. matthews pointed to the large letters on the chalk board. the class was going on a weekend trip to a ski lodge, and he had to educate the students on the place. misha was rather excited to get away from everything that was going on, but she knew that wouldn't happen.

"makes us sneeze, puts us in the infirmary. nature." he faced the class with a smile. misha scoffed. "what does he have against nature?" she asked farkle. he shrugged.

misha continued her question. "isn't he running the nature club?" riley joined in. "he's only running the nature club because it was either that or the ski club."

"so why didn't he choose the ski club?" lucas asked. riley laughed. "he can't run the ski club because of what happened and the mount sun lodge when they were our age," she elaborated.

though he was caught off guard that riley knew the specifics, cory avoided where the kids were heading. "nature: the only place a bear can kill ya from. nature!" he exclaimed.

misha continued asking questions anyway as she was genuinely curious. "well, what happened at the ski lodge?" riley leaned closer to misha. "a mountain girl kissed him," she whispered.

cory stopped the conversation between his students, defending himself. "i didn't kiss her back."

"nature!" maya exclaimed to mock mr. matthews. he snapped. "how 'bout i throw you back in the street where ya came from, you waif?"

riley smiled anyway. "those were very bad times for cory and topanga, but everything's fine now, except we can't ski ever or say 'ski' or walk downhill."

"so is why is he so upset about nature right now?" misha went on with her questions to annoy cory. "guess where the hike is," maya laughed out. misha exploded into a fit of laughter. "the mount sun lodge? that's gotta suck."

cory maniacally started going through the drawers in his desk. "what are you doing, dad?" riley asked. "the ski lodge was almost the end of cory and topanga, america's sweethearts. and now, i know something's gonna happen there for you. so, i am preparing ya... for nature."

"we're just going up to see the leaves change color," lucas stated. he looked at both maya and riley. "nature puts on a great show when it wants to," zay stated.

farkle turned to zay. "indeed, zay," he paused as a proud smile grew onto zay's face. "the leaves seem to scream out..."

"hey, look at me!" misha exclaimed, waving her arms around. farkle continued. "you think i'm pretty!" misha started again with a more depressing tone. "but I'm actually dead."

the class laughed at the two friends. misha and farkle hi-fived each other.

cory smiled. after the class calmed down, he spoke again. "all right, before we get on the bus, i want to talk to you guys about the other kind of nature. the human kind."

riley sighed. "here it comes," she grumbled. "ohh, i've been on these kind of trips before. we made our plans, we had our blueprints. well, you know what's gonna happen to all your little teenage plans?" he asked. "nothin'!" cory answered his own question