Chapter 22

Jaehyun~

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I looked at the floor and smiled. "Yes!" I kissed him. "You don't know how long I wanted to ask you that." I nodded.

"Jaehyun, Taeyong!" I could hear Mark calling for us from outside. "Where are you guys?" I looked at Lee and he nodded. We moved from the door and I opened the door.

"Hey Mark." I walked out with Taeyong right behind me. "Are you guys okay?" He had a ghost smile on his face. "Yeah." Lee grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

"So he finally did it?" I looked at Lee then looked back at Mark and smiled. "Yes." Mark laughed. "Okay well we probably should head back out there now. The manager looked like he was about to flip."

Not too long after that the three of us made our way to the stage. The other members we already there and looked our way when they saw us. I didn't realize Lee was still holding my hand until he started drawing circles on my hand.

We sat down in the same seats as earlier. "So um let me get this straight you two are a thing?" Yuta whisper yelled. I laughed. "Well we just started to be a thing a few minutes ago." He grinned. "So he asked you out?" I nodded.

"Holy crap! I knew you guys had a thing for each other but I didn't know it was like that." I could feel my cheeks heating up. "What about you do you have anyone you fancy?" A slight pink color made its way onto his face. "Um well WinWin but I think he likes Taeil."

I looked around the room to see were the two were. Taeil was looking at his phone while WinWin was trying to look like he wasn't looking at Yuta. Every time I would see him look he quickly looked down or at Taeil.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Yuta sighed. "Okay." I turned around in my seat and looked at filming crew. They seemed to be having a conversation with our manager. By the looks of it he didn't like whatever they were saying.

I pouted. "Jungjae what's wrong?" I looked at Lee. "Do you think the managers angry at us?" I knew he had to be because what Lee did was a bit unexpected. "Even if he is upset with us its not gonna change the way I feel about you or how I want to be with you."

I blushed. "That was so cheesy." I whispered to myself. "You know you love it." He pecked me on my cheek. Ah this kid is going to be the death of me. "Taeyong, Jaehyun can I have a moment with you?" I looked up to see our manager standing above us.

We both got up and went behind the stage. "What made you think that that was okay?" Lee and I both glanced at each other. "You embarrassed me in front of the whole world!" I flinched at his words.

"Do you guys think this is funny! Talking about liking each on live television!" I didn't say anything and neither did Lee. "I told you two to stay away from each other and you didn't listen!" This time I finally decided to speak.

"First of all I really don't see what the big problem is and second of all we did stay away from each other for two whole freaking months!" I was so tired if worrying about everybody else.

"This is the first time we've even had a full conversation since. If you have a problem that I like Jaehyun then I don't know what to tell you because I'm not giving him up!" Lee was beyond pissed right now. It was kind of hot.

Our manager looked between us to. A small smirk spreading its way onto his face. "Since you two can't follow instructions then there will be punishments." I frowned. "Debuting will be happening again after this interview and you two will be spilt up."

My heart dropped. "Taeyong you will be staying with a local group of mine, while Jaehyun you will be staying with the other." I shook my head tears threatening to spill. "You can't do this!" But he still had on that smirk.

"I can do whatever I please. Until you two can get over this striped face you two will have no contact with each other." I grabbed Lee's hand like it was my life source. "Taeyong you will be with Got7, and Jaehyun you'll be staying with Exo."

He turned around to leave but before he did he turned back around. "You guys have two days before this goes into effect." As soon as he left I let the tears that I've been holding fall. "Shh Jungjae it'll be okay. He can't keep me away from you forever."

He gently wiped away some of my tears. "Lee I can't leave you again." He grabbed my face with his hands. I looked into his eyes and noticed he was crying to. "Jungjae I promise that I will still love you." That was it I kissed him with everything I had.

"I promise I will always love you to." He rested his head on top of mine.

Third Person Point Of View

In that moment they didn't know what was gonna happen to them. All they knew was that they had each other in that moment. They both loved the other.

They didn't work this hard to be with each other for nothing. Little did they know it was only going to get harder after this.

"I need you.." Lee whispered to the boy who was silently sobbing into the others shirt. "I need you to."

OMG this is the end of this book!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!

-Ley