Chapter 7

Taeyong~

I know what's going on between them and its a bit complicated, but that's another subject for a different story.

When we got home its was around eight and we had a lot to do in the morning so I went to sleep. I woke up by the sound of my alarm.

"Ugh." I climbed out of bed and headed towards my dresser. I pulled out a white shirt and a pair of jeans. I made sure I had all of my things before I took a shower.

I got out and put my clothes on. I grabbed my snapback off of the bed and put my shoes on. Jaehyun was still asleep. I walked over to his side of the room and gently shook him.

"Hmm?" His eyes were still closed but I knew he was awake now. "Hey you've got to get ready for today." He hooded and stretched. I went back to my side and grabbed my phone.

I wanted to make sure he had some privacy so I went downstairs to see if the others were up. They all we in the process of putting their shoes or hats on.

I checked my phone and saw that we had twenty minutes left to get ready. I walked downstairs to our studio room. I wanted to practice the steps a bit more.

I turned on Once Again and started dancing. I was halfway through the song when I felt someone's presence. I saw Mark smiling at me so I turned the music off.

"Hey!" We did our handshake. "We're leaving in a few minutes." I nodded. "Okay I'll check up on Jaehyun to see if he's ready."

I walked upstairs and towards our room. I walked in and sat on my bed. I could still hear water stopping so I knew he'd be done soon.

I didn't want him to think I've been waiting on him the whole time so I played on my phone. I could hear the door squeak open. I peeped over my phone to look at him.

It suddenly got really hot in here. I could see water drips falling from his hair. My eyes went a tiny bit lower and I could see his abs. Oh this is not gonna be easy with him looking like a freaking god!

"Lee?" I kept staring at him. My heart felt like it was going to explode. "Taeyong!" I flinched. "Oh um we lea-ve in a few mi-nutes." I quickly ran out of the room.

Great now he's gonna think I'm weird for staring. I gently hit my head on the wall.