YouTube Dinner

Zoe's POV
Me and Louise arrived early and we were the first ones there. After about 5 minutes Jim and Tanya came closely followed by Joe and Caspar. After 2 more minutes the Saccone-Jolys and then Chai. Shortly after Will, Ollie and Josh arrived. Then Dan and Phil followed by Joe Weller. Then Niomi arrived with Will Darbyshire, which made sense been as Will lives above Niomi. Then Jack and Finn arrived. My heart suddenly skipped a beat as I saw Alfie and Marcus. All together there was 17 of us and the waiter showed us to our table we sat down I sat down next to Louise. I started to chat to Tanya who was sat across the table from me then someone pulled out a chair I turned my head and it was Alfie.
"Hi" I stuttered
"Hey Zoe. How are you?"
Be cool Zoe he's asking you a question.
"Fine thanks. You?"
"I'm great. You look gorgeous."
I quickly picked up my menu to cover my scarlet cheeks. I decided on a Tomato and cheese pizza. When the food came everyone dug in and ate loads when everyone was done we all have our money to Louise who payed the waiter. Niomi, Joe, Caspar, Marcus, Tanya, Jim, Louise, Alfie and I were all heading to a night club across the road. I stepped inside and suddenly someone grabbed my arm.