Chapter Eight

Sorry if I haven't updated this story. Believe me, I WANTED to upload the next chapter ASAP, but like I've said, writer's block is a pain in the butt. I'm sorry it's short, but if I could get some more reads and votes maybe I'll have the next chapter before the new year. 

FORGIVE ME!! I hope you'll enjoy the chapter!!!!!!

<3

Jessica

-----------------------------------------------------

     “Oh. My. God!” Raven’s voice loudly boomed after Draco had pulled into the parking lot of the community theater, and he’d just opened the door for me. Raven stood there, by the front door, in a bright pink, sparkly dress that matched her now neon pink streaks in her hair. The dress is strapless and extremely short, exposing Raven’s perky breasts, and her toned legs. I can see why she’d called it a slutty dress. She must’ve purposely bought it one size smaller than her original. It would definitely explain it.

     “Is that Nicki Minaj?” I asked jokingly as we approached her.

     She waved it away before she said, “That’s nothing. You look like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.” And when I give her a look of confusion, she quickly added, “You’ve got a good looking boyfriend, and you’re dressed in your fanciest clothes. Therefore, Draco is your Richard Gere.”

     I couldn’t help but giggle at her strange simile.

     “Hey Willa.”

     I froze, but I didn’t have to move to know that Kristen Wright is here. Both Raven and I just stared in shock as she sauntered toward us, wearing a simple white dress and white ballet flats with her hair up in a ponytail with parts of her brown hair framing her face.  

     What the hell is she doing here?

     “What are you doing here?” I asked, calmly and yet, clearly confused.

     I could only watch as her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion before she said, “Josh invited me…we both have Mr. Malone’s health class.”

     Before I could even respond, Raven quickly blurted, “Where the hell is your bitch, Hayley? Finding a way to fuck with us?”

     Kristen gives me a look before she eventually mumbled, “Um…no. I’m on your side. Ugh…I’m going to head inside.” She quickly backed away and head inside the theater.

     “We should get inside.” Draco said before grabbing my hand. Raven’s tense posture quickly relaxed after he placed a hand on her shoulder, and gently leads her inside. We followed her inside after we handed our tickets. But as we made our way to our seats in the front row, I could feel Raven’s eyes on me, but I’m too afraid to acknowledge them. I’d owe her an explanation, and I am too terrified to even think of the words for said explanation.

     Up until a few moments ago, Raven had no idea about my little camaraderie with Kristen, nor about the fact that she’d joined the Anti Hayley Club. There are moments where I wanted to tell her, but the opportunity had never presented itself. But at the same time, I’m terrified of what her reaction will be.

     The only thing that’s keeping my head in the here and now, is Draco’s hand intertwined with mine.

     Intermission had come a lot quicker than I thought. I had kept my eyes on the stage throughout the first act, watching Josh’s brilliant performance, but when the curtain closed and the house lights came up it felt as if I’m waking up. It took the squeeze from Draco’s hand to confirm what I thought had happened.