[Questioning][4/5]

Comments if you would please.

~~

   A feather light kiss wouldn't be enough to dissuade you from not  leaving again.

A sorry wouldn't be enough to stop those dreaded tears from spilling down your face.

Flowers wouldn't be enough to make you take him back.

So what would? He didn't know and honestly he didn't want to. He had had enough of this game already. He had given every corner of his soul and laid it barren before you.

Why wasn't it enough?

Why weren't the flowers enough?

Why Weren't the text messages and face to face talks enough?

You still avoided him. You still didn't give him the time of day. No matter how many times he had tried to treat you like a boyfriend should, you wouldn't turn towards him. He sighed, needing an outlet for these broken emotions. He felt torn beyond repair and lost. There was no map or compass telling him which way to go to start over, to plead for redemption.

A feather light kiss wouldn't be enough to dissuade you from not  leaving again.

He grabbed at his hair and slid down the wall, his face burried between his knees.

A sorry wouldn't be enough to stop those dreaded tears from spilling down your face.

He had done everything Tsuna said, done everything the Internet had recommended yet it wasn't enough.

Flowers wouldn't be enough to make you take him back.

And now he was questioning his existence.