14. I Don't Want To Hide Anymore.

I'm an emotional wreck.

I don't want to hide who I am anymore. I'm sick of It. I want to scream and cry.

The start of the summer holidays has now come upon me and I want to be recognized as a boy.

It's stressing me out and I feel like I can't function. When I go back to school I want to go to Pastoral (basically they're like teachers who are the helpers of the school) and confess. They might call my parents though and I don't think they believe I'm trans.

When I came out to them and said I was trans and pan they said to just tell my family that I'm bi so no one will be confused or upset. Also they haven't even told my family that I'm 'bi', almost as If they don't want to let them know that their 'daughter' likes 'boys and girls'.

I'm sick of It.

I want to talk to my parents, but what would I say?

Ages ago, I told one of my friends about my Identity Issue and now another friend has been bugging her to say what the secret Is, even though I said I would tell her when I was ready.

But nooo, Rebecca, the one that knows, keeps telling me to tell Valentina (who doesn't know) because she'll find out anyway. I feel like Becca will tell Val and It'll be spread around because Valentina can't really keep secrets.

Becca and Val are both bugging me about It constantly and I can't take It anymore.

Sebby Out.

PS. I might just give up on It all at the rate this Is going. I'm so fed up with It.