[00] sages' prologue

marie avgeropoulos as sage riley

          December Fourteenth, nineteen-eighty seven, a girl named Sage Riley was born. She was the daughter of Kate and David Riley, who hunted for many years. Sage has quite a few siblings, five actually. Lucas, being the oldest, then there's Gigi, being twin of Lucas, Brooklen, Sage, and the lastly, Elijah, also known as Eli.

The six were very close, and would've took a bullet for one another. Throughout their childhood, David would take cases and teach them everything they need to know. From the basics to killing, they learned very quickly. Sage loved the hunting life, it was her chance to show how strong and brave she really was.

Once Sage was fourteen, she had already been to five different schools, and six different cases. Sage paid close attention in school as well as hunting. Gigi, Brooklen and Sage, being the only girls, had natural beauty. They didn't need to glam out to be pretty, they naturally had it. Dark hair, tan skin and the lightest eyes you'll come across, and maybe a few freckles.

Their father always told them, "every bullet counts, choose wisely." Once Sage turned seventeen, she passed away during a case with a demon. Came to life later that night, nobody knew how but she did. Sage always thinks it's the demon, but others think it was a miracle. Few years later, Sage and her family continue to hunt, along with Bobby Singer.

She met the Winchesters' while hunting a case, Sage and Dean holding a two year relationship ended by the distance. Now, Sage is alone and doesn't wanna be found. Her sister, family doesn't stop searching for their daughter until Sage comes across the two brothers during a meal. How will things go?

PLEASE READ BELOW

hello guys, it's me, again. back with another story! i love how this turned out, maybe i will change things up because iI had different ideas about this story so yeahh. i am so excited for this one, but i need to stop creating new stories and continue my other stories lmao.

anyways, enjoy! don't forget to like, comment, share & vote! also, i might add some characters to this story, so if your interested file the file below, and i will check every character as well.

NAME:;

AGE:;

GENDER:;

FACE CLAIM:;

HOW THEY SHOW UP:;

FACTS ABOUT CHARACTERS:;

IDEAS FOR STORY:;