Chapter 3

When they finally got to the village, everyone seemed happy. Asuna and Kirito wondered why. I mean yea their in a game, but still. They are not in the game they thought they were in. They walked up to some of the people and asked them "Excuse me? How long have you been here?" And they all answered the same. "I've been here for a few months." They were both really confused. The game, or game they were trying to go to, just came out a week ago. How could everyone be he for months? "I have a thought of why they might have been here for a few months. Remember when we beat SAO? Maybe the logout buttons didn't come back for everyone." "You could be right. Let's go around and see if anyone has a logout button." Once again, they walked around asking if anyone had the logout button. There were only a few people with it, but they said that every time they tried to use it, it would just say 'Sorry. Error 476: This option does not exist.' that made Kirito jump instantly. "Asuna. Quick. Try to log out. If it doesn't work for them, it might not work for us..." Asuna tried to use it. She logged out completely. When she came back Kirito was relieved. "Okay everyone! Listen up! Me and Asuna are going to get you out of here." "But how?" "We are able to log out. We will log out and try to think of a way. We will get you out. I promise." And with that, Asuna and Kirito logged out of SAO.