Chapter 2

Stiles P.O.V.
"I am not beautiful. Anyway no one really notices me. And I hear that you like Lydia anyway." Malia says as she frowns and escapes from me holding her hand. She turns around so she's not facing me.
"And who told you that?" I ask her, upset how disappointed in her look she is. She's so beautiful. I just need to kiss her.
"People in my gym class." She replies her voice shaky which makes me feel even more upset.
"I did." I admit to her " but it doesn't mean anything anymore because I met someone else."
"Whose that huh?" She turns around to face me. Her eyes are full of tears. There are tears running down her beautiful face. It almost breaks me to see her like this. Even though I've  known her just about fully for a day.
Then it hits me. It's the perfect moment
Kiss her stiles. Kiss her.
And that's what I do.
I finally reply. "You." I go up and kiss her and she gladly kisses back. I grab her waist to make her feel secure. She wraps her arms around my neck. Whenever we start running out of breath we spilt apart.
I tell her "I've basically been waiting to do that since lunch."
She laughs. She's so cute. "I really thought you wouldn't say me."
"And why's that?"
"Because I'm not perfect."
"Yes you are. Everything about you is perfect. Your hair, your eyes, your lips, your face just, I can't even explain how perfect you really are."
She starts blushing. "Well your not to shabby yourself Mr. Stilinski!" She smiles. But this time it feels different. It's a smile not just full of happiness, but love.
I smile back with the biggest smile I have ever smiled.
I realise we were meant to be going to the cinema with the pack tonight.
"Oh shoot!" I say as lift one of my hands from Malia's waist to check the time. "We're meant to be going to the cinema with the pack!!"
"Oh no." Malia replies.
"They told me to be there at 8. It's 7:45 right now."
"Well let's get going then!" Malia says with smile.
"You sure? We can stay here if you want."
"No, I'm okay. We need to tell them anyway."
"Okay let's go then." I say then grab my keys and a jacket and we head to the jeep. We jump in the jeep and start driving.
The start of the journey was very silent.
"Don't tell anyone yet." Malia breaks the silence. "About what happened between us"
"I won't yet. They'll think I'm a creep haha." I reply.
She laughs.
And my heart melts.
We finally get to the cinema and everyone is waiting for us.
Scott shouts "Hey!! What took you so long?"
"We had to figure some stuff out." I say
"Oh and Malia how have you been I haven't seen you in a while." Scott says to Malia.
"I've been fine." She lies to him.
"Scott can I speak to you for a minute?" I ask Scott.
"Sure. Talk to you later Malia." He says and u pull him aside while Malia goes over to Lydia and Kira.
"We have to have her in our pack." I say seriously to Scott.
"Wow okay, I'm not saying no but how did this come across?" He asks.
"We both know she's a coyote. She's a great addition. She's selfless, kind, caring, beautiful(I mumble) but she doesn't completely believe in herself. But she's amazing." I say full of excitement.
"Wow. Someone has a crush on someone else. Finally." He says and lightly punches me in the shoulder although it still hurt.
"Owww and shut up. But maybe you're right. Anyway let's go watch the movie." We all walk inside the theatre. I catch up with Malia. We get our tickets, our food then go in the cinema. We all went to see the new ghostbusters movie. I sat beside Malia. At one point it got boring so I took her hand and held it as we intertwined our fingers. She looked at me so I looked back at her.
God I really want to kiss her right now.
She smiles at me then turn around to focus on the movie. So I do the same.
1 hour later
"That was a pretty good movie." I say to the pack.
"Yeah" they all reply
"Well I'm gonna head home now. Malia you want me to drop you off at home?" I say to Malia.
"Sure thanks." She says back with a smile.
"Okay see you later guys." Scott says.
"Bye." We say at the same time.
We walk to my jeep then jump in.
"Stiles?" Malia asks.
"Yes?" I answer back.
"Is it okay if I stay over today?"
"Sure why?"
"I don't think my dad would be happy with me but I do have to get some clothes to change into."
"It's okay you can just borrow some clothes from me."
"Okay thank you stiles."
"It's okay."
"No, for everything." She looks at me the way no one has ever looked at me before.
I peck her on the lips quickly because I was driving. But I hold her hand until we get home. Once we get home Malia gets changed into clothes I gave her. She comes into my room to show herself in my clothes. She looked perfect. She had no makeup on and she looked even more beautiful. Her hair was up in a messy bun.
"Y-you l-look...." I start to try and get words out of my mouth.
"Ugly I know." She said
"Perfect." I finish
She blushes and comes to sit beside me and we cuddle for a bit.
Then it started getting late.
"Right I better get downstairs to sleep." I say.
"No." She said a bit angrily.
"It's fine I can take the couch."
"No. Stay with me."
"If you don't mind?"
"Would anyone mind?" She smiles and looks in my eyes. She kisses me and I kiss back. Then we lay down. Her head is on my chest and our fingers intertwined. "Goodnight beautiful." I say as I kiss her head.
"Goodnight handsome." She says back.
Then we fall asleep in each other embrace.
Wow, I think to myself isn't this just perfect....