Chapter 1

I am new to the Warriors fandom, OK? So don't chainsaw me if I get something wrong...

I heard them.

The ship gods of several Clans.

Being a huge shipper in Minecraft Story Mode, they placed me in several Clans.

JetraClan, LukesseClan, AidyaClan, MagnugaardClan, and finally AxliviaClan.

Then I was given a name.

Duskspirit.

Then I woke up.

I am in a place called the Spawnplace. It is a hole in a tree surrounded by brambles.

All around me, were cats of different colours. I looked at myself. I was black with a white underbelly, chest, tail tip and the tips of my paws were white too. I had dark blue eyes.

Then I saw somebody.

A russet she-cat with an important-looking expression is standing before me.

"Welcome to JetraClan. I am Redstar, the leader." she greets me.

"I'm Duskspirit..." I say, amazed.

That was three months ago.
_____________________________________

I'm now on border patrol with fellow warriors, Moonstone and Grassflight. Moonstone has calico fur and green eyes, kinda like Jesse's in a way. Grassflight is brown with black muzzle, belly and paws with green eyes as well. The border patrol is for LuktraClan, probably JetraClan's main enemies. Grassflight is loyal to both clans and tries to be a peacemaker, but I'm not sure how well that's going. Especially after what Lightningstar did at the last Gathering...

I don't want to think about it.

"Shall we report that everything is OK? Or should we keep looking?" Moonstone asked.

"Let's head back." I replied.

*le time skip cuz I'm lazy*

I padded back into JetraClan. I remembered what I had to do a short while ago. PexelClan were being harassed by LuktraClan. I didn't complain, but PexelClan aren't my favorite. Since I'm part of AxliviaClan as well, it's pretty heated. And I can definitely say for one thing that PexelClan and AxliviaClan do not mix. Not only are they competing ships, but they plainly don't like each other. PexelClan and JetraClan are alright. It's a don't-attack-us-we-won't-attack-you relationship. But LuktraClan is a whole other level... yeah...

"Duskspirit! Grassflight! Moonstone!" a voice called. "Hello, Mistblossom!" I greeted my friend with a smile. She has blue-grey fur with a white blaze on her chest and stormy eyes. The tips of her back paws are white. She is a little smaller than me. And she is only a newbie, to be yet crowned a Warrior. Like Sweetheart, for example.

Oh StarClan... Sweetheart...

I really do hope she'll be OK.

She should be. We have good medicine cats.

"How was patrol?" Mistblossom asked.

"It was good. How's everything for you?" Grassflight smiled.

"Alright... I will be taking my assignment soon!" she says proudly.

"Congratulations!" I laugh, pawing the ground.

"I know! Just think, in a few days I will be an official Warrior!" she looked like she was going to faint with pleasure.

Then I saw myself begin to fade. "I'm waking up." I sighed.

Crap... I have school now...

Ah well, I'll be back in a few nights!
___

The next night, I woke in the AxliviaClan Spawnplace.

I saw Falconstar, our leader, talking to a few other cats.

"Duskspirit!" a pure white cat with a snowflake on her paw, Snowdrop, bounded over.

I expected a warm smile and a greeting, but she looked serious.

"We have a problem..." she said anxiously.

"What's going on?" I realised every cat in the camp looked kind of... jumpy.

"Do you know what happened lately?" Snowdrop asked.

"You mean the Gathering?"

"No..."

"Oh."

"It's... well... the kits."

"What?! What's wrong?!" I sprang up.

"Crashwave"

"What's wrong with her?!"

"Come see."

Snowdrop lead me to the Medicine Cat den.

I saw Crashwave.

She wasn't the medicine cat, in case you were wondering.

She was covered in cobwebs and scars.

"We have no idea who attacked her."

"I do." I suddenly growled.

A name was in my head.

The way Crashwave was scarred... I knew who had that style of combat...

"I'm going out." I said.

___

Mistblossom is my own invention, OK?