Worth It

July 22nd, 2016

I tossed and turned in the hotel bed. I tried not to wake Justin, he was snoring and I'm pretty sure if I wake him, he won't go back to sleep. I huffed out a breath, I can't sleep.

Justin and I go almost everywhere together. Especially on tours. It's always fun seeing new places. Justin has been in a mood lately. I'm not sure why. And I know damn well it isn't only people shoving cameras in his fave. I get it though, it's rude. But I know something else is bothering him. I just don't know what it is.

I slowly crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and hopped in. Maybe the warm water will relax me.

My mind traveled back to Justin. Sometimes I wish I could read minds or control the mind so I know what's inside of that pretty little head of his. Pretty? No. He's beautiful. Inside and out. He has a heart of gold and I can be the first to tell you that his intentions Rent meant to hurt anyone.

Sure he flirts and charms his way through to get what he wants sometimes and yells at paparazzi, but he truly does have feelings. He's sensitive to them. When hr admits to something sensitive, he's vulnerable. He wants somebody to listen and not judge him for one minute.

I'm honored to be that person for him. He comes to me when ever he needs to talk, rant, preach or whatever. I listen and not say a word until I'm asked to. I'm honest with him, but I try not to sound like a bitch. I am his best friend after all.

Best friend. I don't know if I want to be that for him any more.

I just wish I knew if he felt the same.

The warm water turned cold. Getting out of the tub, I dried myself before putting my pajama shorts and tank top back on.

I walked out slowly making sure I don't wake him up. Switching the bathroom light back off, I put my hands out to find my way around. I shuffled my feet so I don't hit anything. Failing, I smashed my little toe into the bed frame. Keeping as quite as I could I whimpered. At least I found the damn bed from hell.

I curled into a fetal position and massaged my little pinky toe softly whimpering. I froze, "That sounded like it hurt," his voice was groggy but I could tell he was holding in a laugh. "Don't. You dare. Laugh," I tried to keep my cool while I tried to keep in my laugh. It was silent for a second before he bursted out laughing.

"It's not funny," I giggled throughout my words. He was still laughing like a hyena. "It's not that funny Justin," I said in a serious tone. I was honestly trying not to laugh. "Oh come on, that was funny." His laughs turned to soft chuckles ad he made his way to me. I was still rubbing my toe while he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close. His head rested in the crook of my neck. "I was trying to be quiet," I mumbled.

"You failed at that." He says bluntly. I fell limp rolling my eyes. "Gee, at least I can be louder next time. Maybe run into a wall or something?"

"Now that, I would have lost my shit with that." His breath fanned my shoulder as he chuckled making me squirm. It tickled.

"How's your toe?" He asked trying not to laugh.

"Just fabulous," I answered.

"Someone's grumpy." He said in a baby voice.

"Never. Say that again. Ever." I giggled. Such a deep voice should never on any circumstance say anything in a baby voice. I felt his bottom lip pout, "why not?" "You sound like a fool." I answered quickly.

He kissed my shoulder blade making my skin wah over with chills. Oh lord.

"Okay. I'm sorry. But seriously, how's your toe? Do you need ice?" He asks.

I sigh, "no. It's just sore. I'll be okay though."

There was a five minute silence. He didn't move from cuddling me. Millions of questions swirled in my mind. "Justin?" I whispered softly, just incase he fell asleep.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"You okay?" Dumbest question ever.

"I'm more than okay," he says before kissing my neck. My skin burned and parts of me tingled. I felt like screaming. Go out or go home...

I flipped my body around to face him. It was dark, but I knew he was looking at me. I brought my hand up to his cheek. His jaw clenched under my touch. I didn't know what would happen if I just kissed him. Would he kiss back?

Oh fucking well. I slowly leaned towards him. My lips connect with his for a short second. He's not moving. Why isn't he moving?! Embarrassed, "I-I'm sorry. I j-just,"

And there it was. The sparks. The firework explosions in my gut. His lips are so soft, skilled. Our lips moved together perfectly. It was sweet. No tongue, no rush. Just something much needed.

"Y/n," he breathed pulling away.

I knew it, I should have known. I'm stupid. My body tensed.

"Why are you tensed? Babe relax." He rubbed his hand in circles on my thigh. I slightly relaxed. "Yeah?" I buried my head into his chest.

Silence. He didn't say anything. But judging by the speed of his heart rate, he was nervous. Why the fuck is he nervous?!

"I love you." He said smoothly, but his heart pounded against his chest. I smiled. "For a while now. It just took me sometime and I didn't know if you felt it too. I feel like such a pussy for not making the first move, but at least I know you feel the same."

I teased, "and what makes you so sure?"

His head literally skipped a beat. Awh now I feel bad. "Well, I uh, but you.. We-" "oh shut up," I giggled before I kissed him again. "See?! You didn't give me the chance to do it!" He pouted playfully. I rolled my eyes. "I don't remember there being a rule that guys have to make the first move." "Yeah, but it's a ego bruiser if the love of his life does it first." "You're wasting time Buddy. Three. Two-"

I smiled against his eager lips. Well, at least I can call this dork my dork.

COLD WATER IS LIT AF 👐 YASSS AND #1 IN 47 COUNTRIES ALREADY?! HOLY SHIT I STAN A FUCKING LEGEND