1

Troye will do anything for his master. He always purrs when he teases Connor, whips his tail to tease him, but never too much because when Connor gets annoyed with the teasing he'll pull Troye's tail, and if the boy dares hiss at him he's in for a spanking. Troye wouldn't dare to disrespect Connor, how dare he disrespect his owner in that way?

Once a month, without fail, Troye would not stop meowing, unable to contain himself in his pain of heat, but thankfully for Troye, Connor is always there with his thick cōck. Connor doesn't even have to fūck Troye, he just lies on the bed using his phone and Troye happily sits on his cōck, occasionally moving while Connor would take photos to remember his sub in heat, slick soaking his thighs as he pounds himself on Connor's díck. Troye always moåns about kittens, and how he would do the work if it meant he would get his kittens. And Connor let Troye bounce up and down getting himself closer and closer to coming with each bounce. "Oh daddy, please be their daddy too!" Troye moaned and Connor came, spilling into Troye's asś, filling his tight hole, making him moān.

"Kitties now daddy?" Troye asked. Eyes big and hopeful, looking at Connor, ears perked, his cōck still stood against his stomach when Connor looked down.

Connor hesitated, not sure what to say. "I don't know, kitten." He said with a slight frown, hating to disappoint his baby. "Then we'll just have to keep going." Troye said with a grin as he bounced once hard on Connor's softening cōck nuzzling into him. "Kitten I don't mean like that," Connor bit his lip anxiously as Troye swivelled his hips. "Daddy come on! We don't have time, I hurt and I need my kittens now!" Connor heard a growl erupt under Troye's voice. "But kitten, kitties won't make the hurt better, and I don't know if you're ready for kitties," Troye had been hinting at them for ages and Connor had been deflecting the subject, but now he was getting impatient.

Troye sighed when Connor said that, but kept bouncing on his now hard cōck to relieve the pain, "Yes I am daddy!" he said frustratedly, holding back a hiss. "Don't tell me what's best for my kitten" Connor warned, his comment earning himself a sharp hiss from Troye.

"Troye!" Connor shouted, pushing the kitten off his cōck, "How dare you hiss at me!" Troye's eyes widened from the narrow slits they were before, realizing now, just how much trouble he was in, ears going down. "I can't even trust you to follow the rules with me, let alone with kittens" Connor huffed out angrily. That made Troye's entire body heat up with anger as he quickly pulled himself off Connor's díck and stormed out of the room. Connor just stared after him in defeat, not knowing why he was so worked up over this.

Connor followed behind Troye after a minute, to find him outside the door sitting down.

"Troye baby what's wrong?" He asked, burying his earlier anger at the kitten hissing at him.

"Do you not want me enough to have my kittens? I know I'm just your pet but. I want them, I've wanted them forever but it's you stopping me!" Troye cried putting his head between his knees and Connor finally realized what it was about. While this whole time he was thinking Troye's kitten impulse was due to the heat, Troye thought Connor's refusal was because he didn't want to keep him.

"No, no kitten! Of course not, I do want your kittens pet, I was just worried you didn't mean it when you said you wanted them. But now I know you do, let's make your kitties."

Troye squealed with happiness, running back into the bedroom, waiting anxiously for Connor to come lay back down so he could continue bouncing, excited by the idea that he was finally going to get his kitties. Connor walked in slowly, smirking at how excited his baby boy was. "Mmm kitten, I know you want to bounce but to have kittens I need to fùck you another way, face down in the pillows and asš up in the air for daddy."