BFR Chapter 1- A Damn Guy!

Are love stories mean to last forever? Our love story doesn't seemed to go same way or try to convinced  yourself that love has an ENDING.

Its so funny that my love story was all started in "BED" when someone guy hiring fo you to be his bedmate. Should i grab his deal ? Para lamang mabuhay ako? Well, I will tell you my whole story of being inlove.

~Jump out your car in the middle of the street 

Open up the truck let the base beat 

Go ahead, go ahead,  

You gotta walk up in the club bear-footed  

I like that booty you know where to put it 

Go ahead, go ahead.

Now mamma you look so professional I'm followin' you sweatin' you 

I can't believe I'm doing what I'm doing 

What is wrong with my head go ahead 

'Cause baby I like how you're working it 

And watching you, you twarkin' it 

I'm trying get you out of this club and get you off in my bed 

Ohh, go ahead

(Botty work by t-pain)

10 pm in the evening but Im still here in the club, its so noisy here because of the sound system and also the crowd of people in here. Andito ako pilit na nilalasing ang aking sarili para makalimutan ang lahat ng problema at sakit na dinadala ko. Its kidding right?? Drown yourself in alcohol just to forget all your problems?? Ito lang kasi ang naiisip kung paraan ,kahit isang gabi lang basta makalimutan ko lahat.

Im wairing my dirty dress tonight not reffering to the word "dirty". I named it dirty dress because it is a garment that should not be worn by minor girls like me. Suot ko ang aking red tight-fitting dress na hanggang hita ko lamang with a slit in the back na hanggang bewang ko na mas lalong nag eemphasize ng hubog ng aking katawan. I paired it with my 3 inch silver stilletos and my simple make up.

By the way, Im Denyce Satana Park, 17 years old pero Im too matured enough for my young age coz my appearance looks likes a 20 years old woman.

Im drinking tequilla right now, nakikita ko ang mga taong sumasayaw parang hinahatak nila ako papalapit. I drop the empty glass and walked to the dance floor.