Chapter 6- Jailbroken

Warning- slight feels ahead

You wake up feeling very groggy and weak. The last few moments before you blacked out echoing in your mind. You felt very weak. Yo untried to get up, but you couldn't move your left arm. You turned to see a piece of rubble crushing it. Calmly, you pushed it off with your right hand and tried to stand up, only to stumble and fall over. Pain radiated throughout your (gem location) as you looked/felt your gem. It was cracked. Again. Giving a sigh of annoyance and sadness. Tears started in your eyes. 'It's not fair.' All you have experienced in your life was fighting and destruction. You were constantly being hurt and injured. You stood up again, this time successfully, despite being lightheaded. You maneuvered around the many pieces of rubble scattered everywhere, some on fire. "Garnet! Amethyst?... Pearl?" You called weakly, hoping for a response. You got none. You heard a roar nearby, it sounded like the Lion. Rose told you about it during the rebellion. You took off in the direction of the sound, almost tripping on a few smoking pieces of rubble. You finally made it to your destination. There they were. Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl... And Steven. The gang's all there. You started limping towards them when you heard a piece of rubble being moved over. You turned and saw to your dismay that it was Jasper. Scratched up and bruised, but alive. Feeling a bit annoyed, as well as a bit sarcastic, you said/yelled, "Why won't you die?!" (Austin Powers anyone? No? Okay.) Jasper payed no attention to you and stumbled forward, catching the attention of Steven and the crew. "Don't think you've won." Jasper said in a raspy, pained voice. "You only beat me... 'cause you're a fusion! If I had someone to fuse with I'd... Huh?" Jasper turned finally noticing you. Uh oh. Time to go.
You tried to run, but your cracked state left you falling to the ground. You braced for impact but it never came. You looked up to see that Jasper had caught you by the hand, an evil grin on her face. "(G/n), fuse with me." "WAIT, WHAT" you asked. Your lifelong enemy, the one who's imprisoned you, the one who's tried to kill you on multiple occasions, was asking to FUSE with you?! "And why would I do that?" You asked her, though you immediately regret your decision. "Because if you don't, I'll shatter you. Right here, right now." The gems readied their weapons. You realized you had no choice. You were cracked, far from your allies, and badly injured. "(G/n)  don't do it..." Steven said, almost a whisper. "Come on." Jasper said. "Just say yes." You were about to decline when you thought of a plan. Your gem is cracked. Fusing with a cracked gem is dangerous, for both sides of the fusion.  What happens to one side of a fusion happens to the other. Fusion for a cracked gem meant near death for both gems fusing, regardless if the other was cracked or not prior to the fusion. If you took control, you could wear Jasper and yourself out. Possibly defeat yourself, so to speak. A ticking time bomb fusion. When you fuse, Jasper may or may not become cracked as well. If she doesn't, well, at least you defeated her... Two cracked gems in a fusion don't add up, so your form will most likely separate. Either that, or you'll find out what you asked yourself on the battlefield all those years ago; 'What happens when gem shards fuse?' You closed your eyes and regretfully said; "Fine." Jasper's smile grew. You didn't even attempt at becoming dominant in the dance, you let Jasper twirl and dip you, much to your embarrassment. As she dipped you, you felt a pain coming from your gem. You were fusing.

You opened your eyes, noticing you were now 4 stories tall and had four eyes. Your skin became (color) with (color) stripes, from Jasper. As well as 4 arms. (Fusion name) was born. (So to speak.) You looked upon the dazed and scared forms of the Gems below. Even Garnet had a terrified expression on her face.

(Steven's POV)
(G/n) just fused with Jasper. Why? Weren't they on our side? The gems and I stared in amazement at the giant man/woman looked over at us. It's skin was (color) with dark (color) stripes going across it. It had 4 eyes and a (color) gem on it's nose and a cracked gem on it's (your gem location). 'Was (G/n) hurt in the crash?' I thought as the hulking being grinned evilly. They then summoned a cracked (fusion weapon) and swung/shot at us, luckily missing everybody. It started walking towards us, The gems summoned their weapons. Pearl threw her spear, it bouncing off of the fusion's (color) skin. It smiled and showed it's sharp teeth. It swung it's weapon down again. We all dodged, but it churned up so much sand, it blocked all our vision. When it cleared, and the fusion was no longer smiling, but frowning, gripping it's head. It started grunting and moaning, eventually turning into a scream. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" A deep voice said. "I am done always being beaten, and cracked, and trapped. Now you will understand what that feels like!" A lighter, more (G/n) sounding voice boomed. Tears were coming out of the fusion's bottom eyes. It's unclear which side of the fusion is doing that. The fusion began screaming again as the cracks on the gem in it's (your gem spot) became worse.

(Fusion name's POV)

An internal struggle is happening inside me. I can hear Jasper and (G/n)'s voices arguing. (G/n) is fighting for control, but Jasper is giving them a real fight of consciousness. I can feel Jasper taking over for a second, but then (G/n) picks it up right after. I want Jasper to take control, and destroy the Crystal Gems, but another part of me wants (G/n) to have control. I'm splitting apart. It's too much. I let out an agonizing scream. My (your gem spot) hurts. I grabbed it as I came undone.

(Third Person POV)

A blinding light came from the fusion, signaling it was unfusing. The fusion came apart with a loud "POP!" And smoke filled the area. As the smoke cleared, a crater made in the sand. And in that crater, (G/n)'s smoking gemstone, almost shattered.
-----------------------------------
Sorry to leave you on a huge cliffhanger, but I need to sleep. I've decided to continue this story until I run out of ideas. But as we know. I'm still trapped on Earth, so I think I'll be writing this for a while. It is actually kind of fun to write. It's also fun seeing people read my story. Thanks all who read. Uh oh, I think the Gems are right behind me. Gotta go!