Chapter Three

You Don't Know Me

Chapter Three

Edited 

- Summer Preston's POV -

~~

Have you ever had that dream where you're standing naked in front of your entire class? But not just 40 kids, like the entire senior class? All 3,000 students. Well that's how I feel right now.

"Closet with who?" I ask.

"Eric found out that you and Tony were caught in the janitors closet" Tanner said.

"Crap" I mumble and take a bite of my pasta.

"Hello little sister" Eric plops down next to me.

"Uh hi"

"When were you going to tell me about your little secret relationship?" Eric gave me a sweet little smile.

I'm going to kill Anthony Walton.

"What?" Tanner and I asked at the same time.

"Anthony told me all about it" Eric smirked at me, throwing Tanner a weird look.

"I'm going to kill him" I stabbed my fork into the Tupperware.

"How did he find out?" Tanner glared at me.

"I-"

"Well he's the other part of the relationship - duh" Eric rolled his eyes.

If this was a movie there would of been a spit take.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

Why the hell would Anthony pretend to be in a relationship with me? First of all, we aren't together. And we never and I mean NEVER will be. Second of all, Eric would of killed him... Thinking about it, why hasn't my brother killed him?

"When did they start dating?" Tanner asked.

"Around 3 months ago - according to Anthony" Eric took a sip of my Pepsi.

"3 months ago?" Tanner stared at me.

"I'm not dating Anthony fricking Walton" I yelled.

"Who's dating Anthony fricking Walton?" Marilyn asked as she sat at our lunch table.

"Wow - you must really like him if you didn't even tell Mary!" Eric stared.

"Huh" Marilyn stared back confused.

"Apparently Anthony and Summer have been together since July" Tanner grit his teeth.

Marilyn furrowed her eyebrows and stared at Eric.

"And you're not - upset?" She asked steadily.

"Anthony Walton is one of the most trustworthy guys I know. He is the only guy I would ever trust my baby sister with" Eric laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I mean if it was Tanner then it would be a problem"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him walk into the cafeteria. He didn't look nervous (which he should be) and he wasn't with anybody (which is very unusual.)

"I'll be right back" I slid out of my seat.

"Anthony - c'mere" I hissed.

"Hey" Anthony walked up and gave me a hug.

"What is wrong with you? We are not dating!" I hissed in his ear.

"Just play along Summer" Anthony whispered against my neck.