Three

*a month later*

"I don't get it." I said as my baby sister sat across from me. We were having lunch in a small cafe by our childhood home. The home our mother still lives in. My sister fell off the face of the earth for about three weeks. She had no contact whatsoever with anyone. Not even her daughter.
"What don't you get it?" Endy asked.
"Why would you go looking for a man who didn't raise you. Hell Endy, he doesn't even know you!"

"He created me! Jack is out there and I want to connect with him." She said raising her voice at me a little.
"But why? I know he is technically your real father but just because mom snorted some Xanax and cheated on our dad 20 so years ago doesn't mean you have to connect with the man! Not even if you came from that. Joey Graceffa, the father of all your sisters and brother is also your father, rather you came from his ball sack or not." I told her.

"Can you not talk about dads balls please."

"See! You called him fucking dad!"

"Force of habit..." Endy said quietly.
"What are you hiding?" I asked her. She shook her head.
"Just tell me End. You know I won't tell mom or dad or Ian. I won't even tell Rushing if you don't want!"

"You know how I'm pregnant?" She asked. I nodded.
"Well after Chyna my doctor told me if I conceived again it take a harsh effect on my kidneys and heart. Flawsy I have a rare kidney infection and it's not cure able by medication. My doctor said its genetic and I can only cure it by getting a transplant with a family member who has the same blood type as me. I know that You and Matty have the same blood type as dad. Mom and I have a different blood type. But I'm hoping to find Jack and ask if he could do this favor for me. He has to have my blood type. The surgery would have to be done after I give birth if there's any hope for me by then. That's why Matty thought I was with that girl, I was staying with her in her beach house in Cedar Key, that's where mom thought he might be."

I was in shock. I had lost my big sister and I didn't want to lose my baby sister either.
"We can find someone Endy! Maybe mom has some cousins or something that have the same blood type. Jack can't be the only answer."

She shook her head.

"I already talked to mom. She said there's nothing she can do but help me try and find Jack. She said she hasn't talked to him in years." She replied.

"You can't do this End."

She was silent for a minute. Staring down at her food.

"What if you would've stayed with Brandon. Rushing never straightened his life out and was still selling weed and fucking girls that look like you and you didn't want Bryson around that. You break all ties with Rushing and then years later Bryson got a rare condition like mine. Only Rushing could help him because he would be the only one with matching blood type but you weren't sure where he was. Wouldn't you help Bryson find him so your little boy could be safe?" She asked. I couldn't even think like that. If something like that happened id beat down every door in California looking for Rushing.

"Yeah I would."

"See you understand where I'm coming from then! Believe me I've got this figured out. Now thank you for lunch but I have to go home and let Chyna and Ian know I'm okay."

"Does Ian know?" I asked. Endy shook her head.
"Don't tell a soul. Only you and mom know."

She got up and left I sat there for a moment before paying and going home.

***

I walked through the front door. I heard laughter from the living room and walked in. I saw Rushing on the ground with our children, he was taking turns on which one he was tickling.

"Hey babes." I said. All heads turned to me. Rushing smiled.

"The love of my life! Welcome home." He stood up and kissed me lips. "How about you lay these kids down for a nap and we can go lay down in bed do." He smirked nuzzling his face in my neck.
"Why don't you go put the kids down for a nap and I'll turn on a movie and pop some popcorn." I giggled.
"God, why is it your goal in life to kill my boner!"

I hit his arm.
"Don't say that in front of our kids they'll repeat it!"

"Mommy!" Bryson ran up to me. I scooped him up and kissed his cheek. I held him a little closer than usual cause what Endy said back at the cafe really scared me. With all the medical problems in my family I would be so upset if something tradgic happened to Bryson.
"Baby boy please don't ever get hurt." I kissed his cheek a few more times.

"Are you okay baby? You're squishing our child!"
"Yeah I just really missed him. And my little Vee!" I smiled as she crawled over to my feet. I picked her up in my other arm. I held her close aswell.

"Okay, just don't squeeze them to hard, we need cock blocks around here." Rushing chuckled. I put the kids down and rolled my eyes.
"Just go lay them down in bed and I'll think about making love with you."
Rushings eyes lit up.
"Really?" He asked. I was about to reply when Bryson asked, "mom what's a boner?"

"Well Hartman, looks like you lost your chance at getting laid."

He sighed picking the kids up and taking them upstairs. "Why do you always have to ask your mother stupid questions?"

**

Hey guys! I'm sorry updates are slow. I'm going to try and update this more cause I love it! I also love rushing sm omg!

xCouis