{ h o w l i n g w o l f }

The full moon is when the wolves prowl and search for its prey often finding out things they weren't meant to.

It was a dark night, the stars were not having their usual nightly show in the sky and although it was a full moon that night, nothing it seems could brighten up the sky.

Roxanna stared into the void of night wondering what is currently happening in her home, what have the Lannisters done to it? How many have they hurt? How many have they killed? , for all these questions she had no answers to them.

"Enjoying the scenery , milady?" , a voice said from behind her , causing Roxanna to turn around and there stood Jon Snow, clad in the same clothes he wore before except now he has a coat on made out of fur, "Maybe I am, Maybe I'm not although I don't think it concerns you..my lord", she said turning back to look at the infinite night before her.

She heard Jon let out a sigh and say, "It concerns me as you are my...guest Lady Roxanna", he said with a hint of mockery , Roxanna turned her head and looked him in the eyes, "Are you mocking me..my lord?", she said teasingly with a hint of anger. Jon Snow stared her back and said in a patronizing tone, "I don't know milady..am I?", Roxanna merely shook her head and looked up to see a single star has popped up in the sky , "Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be a star? To be free of terror, grief and pain?", she said in a wondering tone, "No, I have never wondered what it would be like because.." "Its impossible?", she finished his sentence for him, she looked at him with sad eyes before speaking again, "Thats why I think it would be amazing to be a star, it also why i constantly wonder what it would feel like to grow up with a family..".

He looked at her with a scowl upon his face while she looked at him sadly for a few seconds before looking at the sky again, "You're lucky you know, you've actually met your family and got to spend time with them

He looked at her with a scowl upon his face while she looked at him sadly for a few seconds before looking at the sky again, "You're lucky you know, you've actually met your family and got to spend time with them..I never knew my family, I never knew my parents nor my brother", she said sadly,

then she looked down towards her men and she smiled, "They are my family, and I will do whatever it takes to keep them and my people safe", she then looked at him straight in the eyes and said with determination in her voice, "No matter what the cost", she then turned around and walked away..leaving Jon to gaze at her as she walked.

Hello my AMAZING cinnamon rolls, here is the new chapter for Death Is Her, tell me what you think in the comments...is Jon too OOC? What do you guys think of their 'tension'? Let me know!!

Buy G.O.T Merchandise with Free Shipping here Unrivaledmerch.com/game-of-thrones with my code "Johanaa"