Chp 5: First You Love Me, Then You Don't Even Know Me...

Next Morning

Taraji POV

I made sure I didn't have any sexual contact with terrece. As much as I loved him, I had to keep him from waking up in a 'strangers bed.' I couldn't deal with him constantly cursing me out and being mad at me..then I have to re-explain everything. I got up and looked at the time. Another day another introduction. I showered and got dressed. I ate breakfast in the most saddest and frustrating mood. I then said goodbye to my dog Willie and headed to work. I went inside and the cast greeted me. "Hey..." I said sighing. "You ready for a brand 'new' day?" jussie asked me chuckling. I playfully hit his arm and shook me head showing a slight smile. "I guess." I said and i saw terrence sitting in a chair.

I swear he was so fine even though he didn't remember me

I swear he was so fine even though he didn't remember me. "Lets do this.." i said sighing. I walked up to him and heard his conversation. "Well I don't remember me pin number to my account! I don't know how but I Just don't!" he shouted into the phone angrily confused. I sighed and shook my head at him. "I'm..excuse me..try 3385.." I said to him Because thankfully I knew it. He gave me a look and I smiled and shrugged. "Is it 3385?" he asked into the phone. "It is?! Ok thanks." he said and he hung up the phone. "Um...ma'am are you some sort of con artist? How do You know my information?" he asked me seriously. Uh oh..i Don't know what to say. I Just shrugged. "Lucky guess." i said walking off. "Listen lady I don't know who you are but how the hell do you know my personal information?" he shouted following me. I chuckled and shook my head. "I know you hear me woman!" he shouted grabbing my arm and turning me around. I yanked it away and looked into his eyes. I sighed and shook my head. "I told you it was a guess." I said turning away. He grabbed me again and turned me around but this time he pulled me to his chest. I looked at him and he looked at me back into my eyes. I moved away and walked of my dressing room. I could tell he was watching me. I turned around and he looked angry. "Hey! Come here woman!" he shouted following me. I went into my dressing room and not to long after he bursted in and I was in my bra. "What the hell!" I shouted and he stood frozen. "Damn..you're a got ass con artist." he said and i rolled my eyes at his cockiness. "Are you just going to stand there or.." I said and he gasped. "Oh right..my bad.." he said leaving out. I stopped him and closed the door before he left. He stopped and stared at me. I moved my hand and took off my bra. If he doesn't remember me why not have a little fun with him? He's already my man. He watched big eyed and I took off my pants. I saw he had a tent in his pants. I grabbed his hand and sat him on the couch. I got on top of him and started kissing him. As I ran my fingers through his hair I felt the bump from the accident. I sighed and shook my head as he started kissing my neck. "I don't know you, bit you're beautiful." he said into my neck and I let out a sad smile...

Afterwards we headed to set. Yes..we had sex in my dressing room...I feel terrible but I needed some contact with him. "Wait..you work here?" he asked me and I nodded. "I'm cookie in the show.." I told him. "Oh.." he said grinning. We started acting and we did really good...it was so hard for me not to break down when I saw him forget a line he just read. And just looking at him I'm general...he's like a child now. After our scene everyone was eating. All of us were sitting together and I sat next to terrence. He picked up the hotsauce and he hates it. "Um...I wouldn't do that..." I said to him. "Girl I eat hotsauce I'm not 4." he said shaking his head and chuckling. I sighed and he are some on his food and jumped up. "Ew this is disgusting!" he shouted and the cast shook their head. "I told you.." I said shaking my head. "How do You know? Bow do you know so much about me?" He asked me. "I...I'm just guessing." I saidying obviously. "No. You're not just guessing. Who are you?" he asked me. "I-i'm...your girlfriend.." I told him. "Just because of what happened in the dressing room doesn't mean you're automatically my girl.." he whispered to me and I rolled my eyes. "No..I already was before that.." I told him. He chuckled. "Come on don't lie..I Don't know who the hell you are. I don't even know you're name.." he said walkin out. "Because something happened to you.." I told him. "Woman stop lying. Nothing happened to me. You're crazy and you're insane..I can't believe you.." he said shaking his head and chuckling. I stopped him and grabbed his face. "You do know me. You do. We're together. You were in a deadly car crash and hit your head. you lost your memory. Look at me. You know me. You recognize me. It's me..taraji. You remember me. You remember our memories. You remember when we were bestfriends. You know me..." I said shedding tears and looking deep into his eyes. He looked abck into mine and blinked. He stared for awhile and grabbed my hand. Does he remember me!? "Pfft. I remember how you grinded me in the dressing room. Now move you psychotic prostitute." he said moving my hand and brushing past me. I stood there shocked at what he just said. Of only he remembered me. Of only he knew that I was actually his girl friend and the woman that he said he loved every single night. And the woman that he took shopping and out to dinner and always made laugh. The woman that he spoils and protects. How can he just up and forget all of that. I fell to my knees crying in pain.

"I-i miss you

"I-i miss you.." I cried as the cast crowded around me. "Stop crying and grow up!" shouted terrence from down the hall. "Fuck you!" I shouted back full of anger and sadness. All I want is for him to remember me...I wish it wasn't so hard. There's no point anymore. "I-i gotta give up on him..." I cried. "No don't give up him..you can't give up on him He needs you...you know in his heart he loves you.." said breyshere. "No he doesn't. There's no trace of me left in him whatsoever. I have to. There's no way to get him to remember me more..it's like the only thing he's remembering is to hate me. I gotta leave him..we gotta go out sepearate ways..." I cried as I shook my head.

TBC...