Overprotective...

Dani's pov
I was laying on the couch,reading some of the cards my friends/bosses gave me.I was happy for the giant teddy bear Mikey gave me.But I never really got to use it.

'Cause SOMEONE hogged it all the time.

*cough* Matthew *cough*

And it's the only thing I could do.Ghost stayed the night over April's to keep an eye on me.Wait...

I looked up and saw him staring at me.

Yep,he's lost it.

I mean,He missed me A lot and I know how he feels.But this is ridiculous.

Suddenly,My phone buzzed on my lap.I saw a pic of my friends on it.I pressed the button and it went to face time.

"Hey guys."

(Tammy)

(Carmen)

Hey!! Man we haven't seen you in forever.

Yeah!!Sorry we can't visit.We're runnin' the store today!!

"Dani,who's that?" I heard Ghost.

"Chill,it's just my friends."

"Ooh~Who's that?Dani.."

I sighed and giggled."Its just Ghost."

"Oh yeah.HEY GHOST!!"

"Ok that is enough.Say bye." Ghost then took my phone."Hey!" I said.

Ok,that's it."Ok Ghost this has to stop.I know you care about me.And that's fine.But you're going overboard with this caring stuff.You need to let me breathe every once in a while." I said.

Ghost sighed and placed my phone not he table.He then sat next to me on the couch.His arms wrapped around me and pulled me into his embrace.He mumbled a 'sorry' into my shoulder.

I let out an air of breathe.I tried to pull back But his grip only tightened."Mine." he mumbled into my hair.

I blushed darkly and laughed awkwardly.

Suddenly,he started kissing my neck.I moaned quietly.He pushed me back gently onto the couch and started moving down.

And Then...

"AHHHH!!! Gos is eating mommy.HELWP!!!!" I heard Matthew yell.We quickly moved apart as we blushed madly.Ghost silently chuckled at my red face.

I glared at him."And what are you laughing at?"

"Matt's right.you do look like a strawberry."